• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

Feather was astounded by the sight of the gems and how they shone in the unicorn's aura. "I'm sorry, but that's not my line. I transport, send, deliver,and insert more synonyms. However, I'm sure there's someone else in the market who runs a gem stall that'd love to help you out!" She placed the now sorted mail in her saddle bags and exited the stall. "If that's all you need, I'm going to have to head out. I have a long trip to take."

Pandora frowned. Straightening herself and leaned against her leg, disregarding the pain.

"Where to? I might not be able to sell them around here..."

She glanced back, a tone of concern in her voice as a lazy security guard waddled past, focused on something else. She tugged her hood over her head.

@katseye

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet Moon is wandering around the market and looks at the different stall, she however didn't find any stall that sold books "I shouldn't be surprised" she mumbles and adjusts the hood of her cape while passing the stall of the mail pony.

Her face scrunched up a bit. "Around..." She thought about the other mail she had that was more so just messages. "There's a lot of places I've gotta go, but you're welcome to follow!"

Pandora had already made her mind up by this point. It was either go with the mail mare to find somewhere else to sell her stolen goods, or try to find her way back out of this place without getting caught. The former option seemed less tedious, despite the company.

"...yeah, okay lets go. I just gotta get out of here."

She stated cautiously, glancing back once again.

Feather frowned a bit. "You seem worried about something..is everything alright? Are you waiting for someone?" Her ears fell a bit, the scarred one twitching again.

Cloak replaced, Fang made her way out from the stall and back into the crowd. Crimson eyes took notice that the mail mare and rather clumsy unicorn were standing among the wreckage of Feather's stall. Strange that Feather Note didn't seem upset, not something seem too often anymore. As long as the mail was delivered though, she didn't really care.

Scarlet Moon wanders around, looking around some more until she finally gives up on finding books "This is hopeless" she says and walks back, she'd have to look for something else she could use to pass her time, she spots a stall with unusual items and she heads over there, wanting to know what there is.

Feather Note smiles, heading out the marketplace, and holding the door open for the unicorn. She locks the bag so that nothing get damaged or falls out n the way. She then comes to an idea. "Um.. How fast can you run?"

"...fast enough."

Pandora answered, countless memories of her running from danger and royal guards and the law flooded her mind- Her lifestyle required her to be faster on her hooves than most ponies.

@katseye

Scarlet spots a book at the stall and she points at it "What kind of book is it?" she asks and the pony says "A book with spells that you won't find anywhere else, since you have such a good eye you get it for nothing as well as this necklace, no one wanted to buy them". Scarlet nods slightly and looks through the book, most spells were spells to harm others or hide, could be useful if she ever ran in trouble.

Feather undoes a latch, pulling a note out and reading it carefully. She then checks a pocket watch that was attached to the bag quite urgently. "This letter needs to be delivered to ponyville in exactly 21 minutes... y'think you can keep up?" she asks, places the things back into the bag, getting into a stance so she's ready to take off.

Scarlet leaves the market after putting the stuff in her bag and she pulls the hood of her cloak further, she starts to wander around rather aimlessly as she doesn't have anything to do or somewhere to go to.

Feather smiled cheerfully. "Good!" And then she was off into the sky. Her tail wasn't long enough to leave a streak in the sky, but that was the least of her worries. She was flying pretty fast, whigh was perfect for reaching her goal of delivering the message at 2:37 like requested.

Stepping out into the fresher air of Canterlot, Fang sighed and stretched a little. She never cared for how crowded the market always was. Too hard to actually move around in. Really the only task she had been given for the day was to pass the mail on to Feather Note. And judging from the sight of the flying Pegasus, it was well on its way. I suppose I should report to Spyro and let him know the messages are on their way. From the corner of her eye, she spotted another cloaked figure emerging from the market. Nothing too unusual. Many ponies didn't want to be associated with a black market.

Scarlet looks around and she wonders if there's a nice unused house she could use, she wouldn't be too sure, but it was worth a shot, or she'd have to go to the mountain where she found a small cave, but for that she'd have to fly and she didn't like showing her wings to anyone or her cutie mark for that matter, she walks of looking for a place where no one is.

In a space outside of space, yet tied to it, in a world that was little more than the flights of fancy of a filly. This was a world of light and dark all made by the mind of its soul inhabitant Umbra, well there was another as this place also reflected the makers being and the maker in this case was not one pony but rather one and the lingering remains of another. Umbra watched the pony world though a crystal ball she used this it not only watch one reality but other realities looking for the one she wanted one where her kind were not trapped in crystals.

" You will never find what you want, they are always trapped " a deep male voice said to the filly

" Quite you I won't use your method it has failed " Umbra said here she used singular pronouns as she was one pony here.

" Yes and your method has worked so much better you could take over and keep the heart away forever " the voice said the name it had in life was Sombra the former king of the crystal kingdom who had been killed.

" I am not the dead one they will be set free if we can make others want to free them " umbra explained with a sigh this was their most common conversation it was almost sad she counted the mad monarch as one of her two friends .

Umbra tuned Sombra out and focused on ponyville to the small shack she kept there, she was leaving this realm. before her a portal of pure darkness opened and Umbra walked.

Pandora, accepting the challenge, teleported herself to the entrance of the market. However, she was abruptly stopped in her run when pain shot from her hind leg. Without hesitation, Pandora conjured a familiar pain alleviation spell upon the wound. A moment passed, and she began sprinting after the Pegasus, teleporting ahead every now and then to keep up.

Feather Note occasionally looked back to make sure that the unicorn was keeping up well. She stopped momentarily, but then she saw her cast a spell and continue running. Feather assumed she must have gotten fed up and just healed the leg, assuming she was probably just competitive and wanted to turn this into a race. Feather Note smiled, speeding up slightly to continue a sort of chase. Ponyville was now visible in the distance.

Sassythroat the Pegasus entered her little shop in Ponyville, which had the words "DANK SHOP" scrawled on a wooden sign above the front booth. The shop was stocked with various things, like weapons, drugs, video games, food, and whatever random thing she would have picked up on a supply run. (A supply run being a trip to some dungeon or uncharted forest. Some of the merchandise even looked like it could have been looted from unsuspecting bandit camps.) Sassy's best pal, a squirrel with an eye patch, climbed onto her back as she inspected the shop. "Looks like ya did a good job protecting the place, Widget. Not a toenail out of place!" Yes, there really was a jar of toenails on one of the shelves. "Did that mail pony come yet with the goods?" Widget returned a look of disappointment. "Sorry Sassy, no dice. I kept a lookout but I don't think we'll get that new ice cream for a while." Sassy groaned. "The new freezer I got may forever be empty." She perked up. "Ah don't worry about it buddy! It ain't the end of the fuckin world! Let's play some video games." She and Widget went to the back room which had a big and a small bed and a TV with a gaming console attached to it. "Haha I'll beat yer ass into the ground ya piece of shit!" "Not if I can help it, dumb bitch!" And so it began.

Scarlet Moon finds a place where no one else is nearby and she takes of her cloak, revealing her wings and cutie mark, she puts the black cloak in her bag before flying of rather fast towards the mountain where she had found the cave, she could change it into her house, but that was too risky. She just hoped no one would see her and recognize her, that would ruin all the times she had hidden as she's still on the missing list.

Pandora could see the walls of Ponyville coming into view. Looking above, she could see the pegasus catching up momentarily. Smirking, she began to activate her teleportation spell. With a bright flash, she was suddenly a few feet from the walls.

@katseye

Umbra appeared alone in the shack she owned, well not owned but no one ever asked questions when she entered and never came out , or came out when no one had been inside for days. This all came because she had located it in a seedier section of town so no one cared but that came with a few problems that Umbra had dealt with accordingly.

" All this filth they lack order, we should impose that order" Umbra heard Sombra whisper to her

" Your order strips them of their rights and causes your own defeat" Umbra thought at the disembodied voice

" True at least on the first part, but I did make them all equal, I made them united, I gave them Harmony " Sombra chuckled though few would agree he was technically right there was no internal strife while he had ruled and all had worked together, but it lacked joy.

" No I have told you over and over we can't do that you fought two princesses and lost I would have to deal with three.

" We only need to get the drop on them and they will be just like Amore, out of the way" Sombra said as Umbra left her shack.

"
I am not killing anyone I don't need to" she retorted putting an end to that conversation as she wandered out into greater ponyville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back