• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

Orihara said:
A little later they arrived at Dank Shop, and Sassy called to Widget. "Yo Widget! Get some snacks out here!" The squirrel came out with some snacks and tossed them at Sassy's face. "Haha! Bullseye!" He teased and stuck his tongue out. "Watch it bro, or I'll be cooking squirrel steak for dinner!" The squirrel scoffed at her. "At least it's better than pony chops!" She gasped. "No way, squirrel smells like shit and sulphur."
Feather Note didn't know what sort of pony to expect when Sassy called over someone by the name of Widget. What she certainly didn't expect was a squirrel to appear. Her face just read "feeling very awkward and surprised" which was how she felt. "So... is this Widget?"

"Yeah, that's my bro. Well not by birth, obviously. Don't worry, he's not that much of an asshole, we just mess around." She showed Feather a little tour of the shop. "You can feel free to look around, there's a lot of different stuff we keep here. My room is right over there, that's where the games and bean bags are."

Orihara said:
"Yeah, that's my bro. Well not by birth, obviously. Don't worry, he's not that much of an asshole, we just mess around." She showed Feather a little tour of the shop. "You can feel free to look around, there's a lot of different stuff we keep here. My room is right over there, that's where the games and bean bags are."
Feather Note walked right over to a bean bag, removed her bags, and slumped right into one. She audibly sighed. This bean bag was really cool. She had only delivered these once, but never really used one. "This is amazing."

"Right?? Welcome to awesome town, population, us. And nosferatu. But he's cool." She jumped into a bean bag and started to OD on potato chips.

" Very well lead us to this library " Umbra said in a slightly dismissive tone despite what the now awakened Sombra was whispering in her mind. Umbra didn't know if she could trust the fallen king but he wasn't one to lie when it was to their advantage. Still she wouldn't tell anyone just yet there was a measure of trust in this order needed for such things and she didn't have it.

Orihara said:
"Right?? Welcome to awesome town, population, us. And nosferatu. But he's cool." She jumped into a bean bag and started to OD on potato chips.
Feather Note layed face down in the bean bag for a good minute. She slowly raised her head and reached for a chip from Sassy's bag. "I've no idea who Nosferatu is but if he's cool then it's all the name t'me."

@Karcen

Fang gave a short nod before turning and leading the way down to their library. Opening the door, she stepped inside and held it open for Umbra. The library was large, easily covering multiple floors in rows of bookshelves. All of which were packed full of books. "I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure where to even start in here."

Here was a trove of knowledge, hopefully of the mystic variety as a cook book would hardly be useful she just wanted power to free her people. " We will be able to find what is needed what ever locks hold our people and what family lines hold elements" Umbra said turning to look at fang " That being said you are also a holder of an element or at least distantly related to one" Umbra said " My source can tell just from a look he sees deeper than i " She said switching back to singular pronouns.

Fang studied Umbra for a moment, somewhat thrown off by the news. "Well, that's the case it's one less element to track down." She shifted, crimson hues gazing back at the numerous bookshelves. "There are a lot of books here you can't find anywhere else. So you should be able to find something of use."

katseye said:
Feather Note layed face down in the bean bag for a good minute. She slowly raised her head and reached for a chip from Sassy's bag. "I've no idea who Nosferatu is but if he's cool then it's all the name t'me."
Sassy extended the bag to Feather so she could get some chips, and then put it between them so it would be easier for both to reach. "Nosferatu's the shit, dog." She yawned. "I'm totally gonna get fat someday. There's no escape."

Orihara said:
Sassy extended the bag to Feather so she could get some chips, and then put it between them so it would be easier for both to reach. "Nosferatu's the shit, dog." She yawned. "I'm totally gonna get fat someday. There's no escape."
Feather Note perked up, grabbing a chip and biting it. "You won't get fat from one bag, silly."

"My mare, this pony eats more than her fair share." She giggled and started up a video game. "You can join if you want, it's a two player." She turned on Call of Pony and went to zombies mode.

Orihara said:
"My mare, this pony eats more than her fair share." She giggled and started up a video game. "You can join if you want, it's a two player." She turned on Call of Pony and went to zombies mode.
She held up a hoof, declining the offer. "No thanks. I'm more of a... casual gamer."

"Alrighty~" She fended off waves of zombie ponies, including flying ones and even ones that shot magic later on in the game. "GET SOME MOTHERFUCKER!"

Fang continued looking for a good place to start their search. Finally getting tired of the cloak, she reached up and undid the clasp. The dark cloth slipped to the floor revealing the rest of her form. Her wings were considerably larger than the average bat pony's, the lightweight armor on them had a faint gleam in the library's light. Blades could extend from the tip of both wings if she had to fight midair. Scales took the place of what should have been short, soft fur. Scars from claws could be seen going down her back and across her chest. Her right flank and most of that side was heavily scarred. Burns from enchanted dragon fire.

Stretching her wings, she propelled herself up to the second floor to continue looking. "The librarian's gone to bed," she called down, "And I"m afraid I don't have the layout of this place memorized. I'll let you know when I find something that may help though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back