• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

"-what the fuck..."

Pandora said quietly, anger and confusion bristling at her words when one of the other mares teleported away with a bright flash, leaving Pandora a bit confused. Dismissing the strange behaviour, She turned back to greet Sassy again.

"-Right, uh-yeah, what are you willing to pay?"

She responded to the Pegasus, bringing the gems into focus again.

Sassy gazed at the gems, simply captured by their shine and colors. "How about a hundred big ones and a coupon? It ain't much but the shop has a slow income.. you can raise it and bill me if you want.. these look REALLY expensive.. I'll owe ya a solid too.."

Pandora considered the offer lazily for a moment.

"Okay, whatever. A hundred bits for these gems. I don't really know what they're worth anyways."

She then handed the jewels over to Sassy, who seemed more than eager to own them. In Pandoras case, the unicorn was way too tired to be discussing prices and deals and such- she needed somewhere to sleep for the night, as the sun was now slowly setting.

(Gtg to bed, G'night)

"Thanks a lot!" Sassy took the gems happily and wrote her a coupon really quickly. "Take this too." She beamed, admiring the sparkle of her new prizes. She stashed them in a little bag.

"-oh, yeah, whatever..."

Pandora took the scribbled coupon and stuffed it into her leather satchel, not planning to use it at anytime.

"So, uh, Is there anywhere around here I could stay for the night?"

"Teh shoppe?" It was very apparent Sassy was obsessed with her shop. She couldn't believe she might (probably might not) have a slumber party with criminals. The idea made her very excited.

"What? Is that a Motel in Ponyville or something?"

Pandora asked, not understanding the strange mares (dank xD ) language. She seemed very energetic now, despite the fact that it was getting late and Pandora was getting tired of this social shit, in her own words.

Sassy gasped. "You know, that's a good idea!" She wrote herself a reminder to extend the shop to have a motel service. "I'm talking about my Dank Shop! It's really cozy and I have games! And skulls! (skulls are cute)"

Last edited by a moderator:
"uh-"

Pandora was beyond confused at this point.

"-so... You own a Motel...?"

She glanced up at the night sky, the Moon perched high amongst the stars. She sighed, exhausted, and looked back at the excited pegasus.

"...ugh, fine. I'll stay at your Motel or whatever, I'm tired of this shit..."

"Just come on, it'll be awesome!" Sassy started towards the Dank Tonel and led anyone willing to come to Dank Shop, which was right in front of the end of such a tonel. She opened the back door to the shop and rushed into the living space, pulling out a bunch of her spare bean bags and placing them around the room. "Bean bags are THE SHIT." She brought out her complete collection of games and an array of snacks. This was bound to be a grand ol' shindig.

Pandora became very annoyed when she arrived at Sassys Dank Shop.

"... This isn't a motel."

She growled, watching as the other mare arranged bean bags and food. All she wanted to do was sleep, not have a stupid fillies slumber party.

Fang quietly walked down one of the back roads in Ponyville. Slipping past the guards was a simple task for the bat pony and now that the moon was finally out moving around became even easier. After she had left the black market, Spyro had approached her. A suspected umbrum unicorn, a thought to be long extinct race was seen in the area of Ponyville. Her objective was simple: track this pony down, befriend her if possible, and see whether or not the rumors were true. If she really was one of these so called Shadow Ponies, explain the purpose of the Order and extend an offer of shelter.

But all of this fell on Fang actually finding this pony. Easier said than done, that's for sure. Find and befriend her? Yes let's send the one who looks like she's crawled out of the very depths of Tartarus. She shook her head. Sometimes she just couldn't understand the General's orders.

@Karcen

Scarlet is looking through the spell book she got at the market "You can't teleport other ponies" she mumbles and she accidentally activates the spell teleporting Pandora in her hidden cave, she drops the book and steps back "Sorry, it was an accident, I didn't know it would work" she says quickly closing the book.

@TheCreator645

umbra moved along the shadows normally she would have returned to her home but she had done so little so she stayed out late cloaked in darkness a shadow in her natural environment. Sombra had been quiet most of the day he often did go silent for days only to emerge latter with a vengeance. Still there was little to do at night she had wasted to much time at the library reading up on magic but there was little there to help her she needed better materials if she was going to free her people.

Crimson eyes hidden under her hood looked up towards the night sky. The full moon bathed the land in its icy light. Where could she even be? It's not like our informant had any idea where she was headed. Fang shook her head, knowing her luck the pony was already long gone."Would it have killed them to have a better idea of a location before sending me on a wild goose chase?" She muttered under her breath.

Umbra stood alone in the streets one befit of it being night was that there was no other pony to get in her way, the down side was that no store was open any more. There was also the problem of ponies that had lost their way and resorted to hurting others a thing once unheard of now all to common. It was these kinds of pony that had Umbra backed into an ally, or at least so they thought. Yes their plan had been to lead her here but then so had hers once she noticed them following her.

" If you are going to follow us you really should be more tactful so that your traps and ours do not collide " She lectured the ponies not worried abotu what was to come

One of Fang's ears perked up at the sound of Umbra's warning. The form of speech was . . . unusual to say the least. It reminded her of the way Luna would speak. Curiosity getting the better of her, Fangs made her way towards the sounds. What were the chances of this being the pony she had to track down anyway? Likely too slim for it to really be worth her while. But it was still better than having to search rather aimlessly.

The gang of ponies snickered and a few of the unicorns used their magic to lift a few things to threaten umbra. She was not impressed and that showed though these ponies were not the spineless bunch that would have second thoughts if they didn't scare a target.

" We did warn you " Umbra said as she eyes changed color becoming read and green with a purple mist like power coming off them as she called her power forth.

umbra body started to disperse becoming truly one with the darkness for the night as the temperature started to drop Umbra's dark magic which drew power from fear and heat drew forth the ponies own fears. on the ground small crystals formed and grew in sudden spurts " Now you will learn fear" She said Though at this point the ponies were already running just as Umbra had wanted put on a show and most ponies run when they saw dark magic.

Fang stopped, watching as the terrified group galloped away. Well that didn't last long . . . Shaking her head, she stepped into the alley and stopped as she saw the crystals on the ground. A telltale sign of a form of dark magic. I'll be damned I think I actually found her. It seemed luck may actually be on her side tonight. Crimson eyes scanned the unnatural darkness that filled the alley. Now what were the chances of her still being there?

Perhaps more importantly, what would happen if this wasn't the one she was sent to find?

" Another pony comes to fight us perhaps? " Umbra said her voice seeming to come from every dark corner as her dark magic weaved the fear shroud that would fall upon this pony that had foolishly come after the assailants " Or perhaps you are just a fool that runs into what others run from?" She questioned her words taking on a sinister tone " Come now speak up tell us why you should live" She bluffed but it was more scary when you made others think they would die.

"I'm not looking for a fight." Fang's voice was calm, collected. After facing down the corrupt dragon Nightmare Soul and recovering from the brink of death, it took a lot to leave the bat pony shaken. "It's not very often you see users of such magic, let alone those who aren't twisted and insane from it." Her crimson eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. "Who are you?"

The shadows seemed to congeal and took a form a unicorn that no matter how one looked at her just didn't seem exactly right with a slight sparkle all about her. Umbra's eyes were back to her very pale red as the mystic darkness faded and the crystals seemed to shrink. She figured this pony was not going to be scared by how she acted so she was no street thug and the fact they knew abotu dark magic meant they wanted something.

" We are Queen Umbra" she said emphasizing the queen part " And we want to know how you know of dark magic few remember it outside of the crystal kingdom" She half said half asked.

"Queen Umbra . . .?" Fang murmured. What were the odds, she actually found her. Reaching up, the bat pony pulled her hood back. The dim light of the moon being enough to reveal the slashes along her face. "Reading mostly. I've faced more than my share of Nightmare beings so I began researching them. One thing led to another and I had uncovered information on dark magic." It wasn't a lie by any means, being in the Order she was required to be knowledgeable on both dark and nightmare magic.

" Nightmare is a title only given to those that ponies fear to make it ok to hate them, we are no nightmare " Umbra said having known not many would see her race as anything but evil shadow creature " You have found us now why is it you sought us out it is highly unlikely we crossed paths on accident?" She said.

"Well if you had become a true Nightmare than you would have killed those ponies from before." Fang shook her head. "No, the magic a Nightmare uses is far different from what you had used." She gave a quiet chuckle at Umbra's question. "No, we didn't cross paths on accident. I was sent to look into rumors of an Umbrum Unicorn spotted in Ponyville."

She gave a small bow. "I am Shadow Fang of the Order. We are an organization in search of restoring harmony to the land." Crimson eyes met Umbra's. "We have been researching your kind, to know that at the very least one of you is still alive means there's hope to save the rest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back