• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {OPEN} Midnight Hollow [Disney/Fairytales] [OOC/SIGN UPS]

Hi! deer deer was absolutely right! This sounds amazing! Also, Alexis1 Alexis1 , your organization, and writing skills have me very very envious!!! My all time favorite song is Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N' Roses. However, I do have a current favorite and that is Like Real People Do by Hozier.

As for my character ideas...well I went for Fairytale characters that are a little out there and don't follow the well-known Disney idea if that's alright. Also, I am using faceclaims that are not famous people, so I cannot tell you the name of them, however, I can post their pictures...that just means my format might be a little off and I am so sorry. Q.Q

2b5e0d5a7f9d6efa9ccbefced15d3d53.jpg
Jeremy Colton Kitt ▫ 19 ▫ Jiminy Cricket ▫ Telepathy ▫ See Above FC ▫ stellar.nova stellar.nova

6536d64de40b0e06ff4bd21321af6089.jpg
Theia Braxton Loft ▫ 17 ▫ Thumbelina ▫ Sizeshifter ▫ See Above FC ▫ stellar.nova stellar.nova

***So I noticed that Maleficient has Telepathy for a power. I have it for Jeremy because was the "conscience" but if it isn't allowed for two characters to have the same, I am more than willing to change it to mind control. If not either one of those then I can do Emotional Manipulation. ^//v//^

Hi! deer deer was absolutely right! This sounds amazing! Also, Alexis1 Alexis1 , your organization, and writing skills have me very very envious!!! My all time favorite song is Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N' Roses. However, I do have a current favorite and that is Like Real People Do by Hozier.

As for my character ideas...well I went for Fairytale characters that are a little out there and don't follow the well-known Disney idea if that's alright. Also, I am using faceclaims that are not famous people, so I cannot tell you the name of them, however, I can post their pictures...that just means my format might be a little off and I am so sorry. Q.Q

2b5e0d5a7f9d6efa9ccbefced15d3d53.jpg
Jeremy Colton Kitt ▫ 19 ▫ Jiminy Cricket ▫ Telepathy ▫ See Above FC ▫ stellar.nova stellar.nova

6536d64de40b0e06ff4bd21321af6089.jpg
Theia Braxton Loft ▫ 17 ▫ Thumbelina ▫ Sizeshifter ▫ See Above FC ▫ stellar.nova stellar.nova

***So I noticed that Maleficient has Telepathy for a power. I have it for Jeremy because was the "conscience" but if it isn't allowed for two characters to have the same, I am more than willing to change it to mind control. If not either one of those then I can do Emotional Manipulation. ^//v//^
I will accept those although I would have to say Emotion Manipulation for your guy since I would like everyone to have unique powers and mind control comes under telepathy in a way :3 But thank you very much for taking an interest in this! I'm glad to have another addition :)

I will accept those although I would have to say Emotion Manipulation for your guy since I would like everyone to have unique powers and mind control comes under telepathy in a way :3 But thank you very much for taking an interest in this! I'm glad to have another addition :)

Alright! Emotional Manipulation it is! Thank you so much!!!

Alright! Emotional Manipulation it is! Thank you so much!!!

• NAME winter evans
      PRONUNCIATION
      NICKNAME/S
      AGE 15
      (15-19)
      GRADE freshling
      BIRTHDAYmay 3
      ETHNICITY
      BIRTHPLACE
      ACCENT texan
      SEXUALITY straight

HAIR white
      EYES yellow
      SKIN pale
      BODY
      HEIGHT 5'3
      WEIGHT 120
      DRESS
      MARKS mark of a spider on both her shoulders that have winding trails that go to her hands which have a snowflake on there palms
      TATTOOS none
      SCARS whip marks on her back
      DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
      HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
      LIKES reading, climbing, wood working, spiders
      DISLIKES snakes, mean people
      HOBBIES wood working
      HABITS messing with her hands or a spider if she finds one
      TALENTS
      FEARS snakes, bright lights
      MENTAL AILMENTS

FAIRYTALE
      POWER spider powers
      STRENGTHS dark areas, spiders being around her, being in wooded areas
      WEAKNESSES bright lights, fire,
      HISTORY

FAMILY
      FRIENDS
      LOVE INTEREST
      EXES
      NEUTRAL
      ENEMIES
      OTHER INFORMATION
You have not been given permission to create your character and you have not read the rules. Please erase the content from your post.

I'm working on CSs and stuff today, so let me know if there's a place to put them! ^^
(Apologies for late responses in advance.....I'm at school XD )

Hey there - I would like to join ^_^

NAME ○ AGE ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER ○ POWER ○ FACECLAIM ○ USER
DAKOTA GARCIA CHAVEZ ○ 19 ○ POCAHONTAS ○ NATURE TELEPATHY (FLORA & FAUNA) ○ KELSEY CHOW ○ revalia revalia

DAEHUAN LI YANG ○ 20 ○ MULAN (GENDER- BEND) ○ SWORD-WIELDING (CAN WIELD ANY TYPE OF BLADE) ○ EUGENE LEE YANG ○ revalia revalia

Fav song: The Great Deception - PsoGnar

Last edited:
Ok I really want to join this but first I have two questions.
Do I have to make a male character? (I don't rp male characters)
Do I have to use a realistic appearance?

Hey there - I would like to join ^_^

DAKOTA GARCIA CHAVEZ ○ 19 ○ POCAHONTAS ○ NATURE TELEPATHY (FLORA & FAUNA) ○ MARISA QUINTANILLA ○ revalia revalia

DAEHUAN LI YANG ○ 20 ○ MULAN (GENDER- BEND) ○ SWORD-WIELDING (CAN WIELD ANY TYPE OF BLADE) ○ EUGENE LEE YANG ○ revalia revalia

Fav song: The Great Deception - PsoGnar

AHHHHHH! Eugene! Yas! I am so happy right now. q.q If this happens my baby is going to be completely flustered around him 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back