• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {OPEN} Midnight Hollow [Disney/Fairytales] [OOC/SIGN UPS]

Alexis1

LaIzMxF.png
oCc3pv7.png

• Welcome to Midnight Hollow, where fairytale characters are real, and The Eternal Tree keeps the whole land protected by a magical barrier.

Citizens of Midnight Hollow need to be protected because of the dangers that lie in the dark forest that surround the land. People can hear the sounds of creatures lurking in those woods if they get close enough, but nobody has ever been in the woods and come back to tell the tale. People who go into the woods... they don't return.

And now, the citizens of Midnight Hollow are faced with a crisis. The Eternal Tree, the source of their power and the only thing protecting them from the outside world, is slowly dying. The president of Midnight Hollow, also known as the Monarch, assumes that the tree has been poisoned.

Nobody can know for sure, and life has to go on, especially at Hollow Academy. It's the school that will shape the next generation, and right now, people can only hope that the next generation can come up with some sort of solution, because only if they do it together, will they be able to restore the Tree to its full health. Tensions are rising though and fingers are being pointed because it seems as though the town is reverting to its old state where it used to be The Good vs The Bad. But Midnight Hollow needs the help of everyone to overcome this.

Will the protective barrier fade away before a solution can be found?

Only time will tell. All that people are sure of for now though, is that strange things are happening in Midnight Hollow, and things are only getting worse from there...

Last edited:
Alexis1 Alexis1 : Oh my goodness, this role-play is absolutely up my alley! Everything is so organized and lovely! I've been meaning to look for a Disney roleplay as others didn't seem to have began or is beginning.

Is it alright if I may tag some that may be interested in this, love?

"Something Like This" by Coldplay and The Chainsmokers is my current favorite song.

As of right now, I have yet to decide on which fairy tale character I would like to request for, but I am interested!

Alexis1 Alexis1 : Oh my goodness, this role-play is absolutely up my alley! Everything is so organized and lovely! I've been meaning to look for a Disney roleplay as others didn't seem to have began or is beginning.

Is it alright if I may tag some that may be interested in this, love?

"Something Like This" by Coldplay and The Chainsmokers is my current favorite song.

As of right now, I have yet to decide on which fairy tale character I would like to request for, but I am interested!
I'm glad you're interested! Tag as many people as you want! I'm looking to fill up quite a few roles :3

Oh goodness this is a wonderful idea so well thought out! I honestly don't know which characters to request as of yet but my favourite song at the moment is My Shot from the musical Hamilton.

I am interested in this RP even though I'm not sure on characters yet :)

Okay so I thought about it a bit xD and this is my request :)

NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 18○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER Belle ○ POWER I'm gonna call it bibliokinesis cause it doesn't have a name I don't think xD ○ FACECLAIM: Emilie De Ravin ○ USER: PixieDust PixieDust

Okay so I thought about it a bit xD and this is my request :)

NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 18○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER Belle ○ POWER I'm gonna call it bibliokinesis cause it doesn't have a name I don't think xD ○ FACECLAIM: Emilie De Ravin ○ USER: PixieDust PixieDust
Thanks for joining! I will list yout your character in the tabs in a moment :3 Would you be okay taking on a male as well, just to keep things equal? :)

Thanks for joining! I will list yout your character in the tabs in a moment :3 Would you be okay taking on a male as well, just to keep things equal? :)
Of course and thank you! Would the huntsman from Snow White be okay to make, with super strength perhaps. Not sure on a a faceclaim or age just yet

Of course and thank you! Would the huntsman from Snow White be okay to make, with super strength perhaps. Not sure on a a faceclaim or age just yet
Yeah that's fine! Just add it here in the format when yku know and I'll ad it to the Characters tab!

Also, could you elaborate a little on what you want Belle's power to be? Because Bibliokinesis does exist but I'm not sure if it's what you want it to be :3

Yeah that's fine! Just add it here in the format when yku know and I'll ad it to the Characters tab!

Also, could you elaborate a little on what you want Belle's power to be? Because Bibliokinesis does exist but I'm not sure if it's what you want it to be :3
Hmm so I meant being able to read things into existence in the real world for a short amount of time for Belle.

About to make my formal request for the huntsman too :)

NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 18 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: RAPUNZEL ○ POWER: HEALING ○ FACECLAIM: BRIDGET SATTERLEE ○ USER deer deer

EDIT: I'll think of my male character, love!

NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 18 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: SCAR ○ POWER: ANIMAL MANIPULATION ○ FACECLAIM: MICHAEL TREVINO ○ USER: deer deer

Could you elaborate on what you mean by animal manipulation? :3
He has the ability to influence animal behavior, in a sense, control them! So he would somewhat be able to speak aninals and know of their behavioral movements. I hope this clears it up!

Before I forget, my current favorite song is either "Rock Bottom" by Hailee Steinfeld ft. DNCE or "Kimi no Mirai" by HI-FX Camp. (I probably flubbed that band name up. Whoops.) :)

Female:
NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 17 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: Megara ○ POWER: Glamour* ○ FACECLAIM: Kacey Rohl (Hee hee.) ○ USER: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
*can make herself look like what's attractive to someone

Male:
NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 16 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: Kuzco ○ POWER: Shapeshifting (Hee hee. References.) ○ FACECLAIM: David Henrie ○ USER: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

(Are those okay? >w> )
(I find myself unable to mention you, Alexis, as I cannot life (': )

Before I forget, my current favorite song is either "Rock Bottom" by Hailee Steinfeld ft. DNCE or "Kimi no Mirai" by HI-FX Camp. (I probably flubbed that band name up. Whoops.) :)

Female:
NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 17 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: Megara ○ POWER: Glamour* ○ FACECLAIM: Kacey Rohl (Hee hee.) ○ USER: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
*can make herself look like what's attractive to someone

Male:
NAME: TBA ○ AGE: 16 ○ FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: Kuzco ○ POWER: Shapeshifting (Hee hee. References.) ○ FACECLAIM: David Henrie ○ USER: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

(Are those okay? >w> )
(I find myself unable to mention you, Alexis, as I cannot life (': )
The characters are fine! Accepted :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back