• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [Open for All] Beneath the Cosmos we Call Home

Yes. You more than likely won't have to change your character sheet, but you definitely can should it affect your characters backstory or should you want to change it.

There technically is. I was planning to fill all of TAC-1A before starting the RP, as there's going to be an expedition shortly after it begins.

Yeah. That reminds me, I forgot to mention each person can only make 1 character for the TAC teams. I'll have to edit that in later.

I can write up a TAC character too if you like? Just gotta verify with everyone what class are they gonna be so we don't make repeat roles for the squad?

Given the setting, I was gonna make the song 'Drops of Jupiter' one of the songs from irl that humanity preserved for thousands of years due to religious reasons. I'll touch on why when the lore comes out.

I can totally grab the scientist, but I already have a character so if any new people wanna grab them they totally can.
Fair point, if someone wants to do medical tac I'll wait on it. I'll give it a day or two and if someone calls dibs I'll forego the chara sheet. I wanna be inclusive too

The bunkers are protected by other Security Guards, as their role doubles as law enforcement. Medics double as doctors, Scientists tinker with new technology while in the bunker, and Explorers basically cooperate with other Explorers from other bunkers to learn how to best connect bunkers for better communication.

I think i might have to unfortunately drop my interest due to other things going on, but i hope you all enjoy the RP. this is still a really cool concept ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back