• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

I was suddenly thrown into the back of a car into this tag list hELP

Hi this seems cool also thing: I'm gonna be away for a month with no interweeb
so I probably can't join now but until thEn

I was suddenly thrown into the back of a car into this tag list hELP

Hi this seems cool also thing: I'm gonna be away for a month with no interweeb
so I probably can't join now but until thEn
XD Np! You can join in later friendo if this is (hopefully) still running by then!! :3

I just got on and saw the tag....Did ya really have to do a mass tag of almost everyone ya know Cosmos Cosmos ? But this is tickling my rp bone since most of the rps I'm on are dead so I'm up for it, I'll check the requirements for the characters and whatnot. May pull out a few old characters just for lols. Or even my one character that is really fun to rp

I just got on and saw the tag....Did ya really have to do a mass tag of almost everyone ya know Cosmos Cosmos ? But this is tickling my rp bone since most of the rps I'm on are dead so I'm up for it, I'll check the requirements for the characters and whatnot. May pull out a few old characters just for lols. Or even my one character that is really fun to rp
XD Kk!! and actually- 0-0 after rover 2 years I know HEAPS more people than this, these were just the people I thought would be interested lol yeah~ :3

|| Tag list ||

[[!! THIS IS A ONE-OFF MASS TAG, IT WILL NEVER BE USED AGAIN SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT GETTING ENDLESS NOTIFS !!]]

@Nano @Lurker @ChazGhost @Kyon @Lilah Tunth @Ms. Sparrow @GiantSugarCake @Morgrim @Starfish @crucialstar @Mx.Trinity @jihyochoi @Suzuken @Shadow Alpha @WoodenZebra @Nogoodname @Compass @Anaxileah @Destructus Kloud @Han JiHyo @ClaveVesari @Edgy Kitten @Idea @Aquarious @Archdemon @AThiefOfSpades @The Broken Mind @Believing Heart @Blue Jay @Britt-21 @Captain Oliver JayeTheKat JayeTheKat @cojemo @constellation @DaniBot @CrimsonEclipse @Roleplay Skittle @Dex118 @Dominaiscna @DragonessWithin @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord @EmmaStarlight @Ethan Hart @F o o l i s h n e s s @I n t e l l i g e n c e @feralfox @Gizaira @ibepeyton @Index @Insect @Isaedras Cleditre @JokerValentine @Kalin Scarlet @Kestrel @KingRentia @LadyMasquerade @Levels @StoneWolf18 @Motivational Snek @Mr Swiftshots @MrNeko @PanOtterPus @Panzer @Phadia @PinkUnicorn @Plasma @PoppySeed @Prrrgadilly @RacingBloodWolf @Ranix Aurus @Risk @Role Model @RozieRawrs @Safety Hammer @Scattered Ambitions @Schnitzel @Seldil @Sgt Gomez @Shammy the Shamrock @Shandragontear @Shirochankun @Sign @Skeletonjack @SkycoderCrota @spookie spook @SpookySableye @Sugary_Paragraphs @sukaithemoonlord774 @Tamamo-no-Bae @TerrinX @ThatOneLunatic @The Ascended @The Chronicler @The Dorky Shinigami @Tohoak @Midnight2902 @Tsutarji @Vie @White Masquerade @WolfOfProphecys @Yarrow @yoongi @Zareh @Zoltan @|TheVillainousNoble| @~Aether~ @1MinuteAwayFromHer @a simpler name @Absurdisan @Acilina @Acrylic @aesthete @AI10100 @AiAi @Allebazi @ambie @amdreams @AnimeGenork @animegirl20 @ApfelSeine @Ashurayx @augmentedspartan @August @Aukanai @Aura Of Twilight @Bacon is fluffy @Battle-Sister May @Beckoncall @Birdsie @Blackrose7 @blep @Bleu Mochi Cold Ramen Noodles Cold Ramen Noodles @CactusWren @Captain Gensokyo @CherryStarlight @CocoForRealz @CrossedInLyke @Cychotic @daesung @Dark Sanctuary @Datbrony @Demmy @demoliciouslover @Devious Dilbert @DisneyGirl @Dominaiscna @Dreamweaver @Dullahan Shinigami @Dynasty Girl @Enchanté Entarriance Entarriance @EveningWillow @explosiveKitten @FireFlare @FireMaiden @Flintpokemaster718 @folie de grandeur @Foxy @FrostFire @Fyuri @Garnet @Garuda @geeking out @Genjiomnom @Ghan @Gilzar @goldcat16471 @Hanarei @Handabooo @HanTHyun @HK Fifty @Huntress47 @IceQueen @Ignie @InkedFox JessBeth JessBeth @Jiatsu Yaboku @KageYuuki @Kama @KarenAKAMint @Katsuya @Kawashima Lightning @Kazehana @Kenji Jensai @Kerim @Khadame @kibou @Kiiboom @KiKi Kitsune @Kindred @Kiowa @Kiroshiven @Kitty-Sama @Koss @Kumii @LifeNovel @Lil Shirou @LittleMarshmallowAli @LittleMissFoxy @LucidHowl @Lux___Wolf @Mad Prince of Sanity @Magadude @Malibu @Mei @Meredith @MissZoeHatter Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @MochiHaru @Moolock @Moonpaw @MorganaLeFay @Mori-Jin @Ninth @Pine @Princely @Princessnyan @Rari @Red692 @RobotApples RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 @Rustic

XD Anyone interested?~ :3

-THP "Pika!~"
I'll pass, but thanks for the thought! ^;3^

Cosmos Cosmos Hey there. :) Thank you for the invite, but I'll have to decline. I know you said that the people on your tag list were chosen based off of role plays you have seen them join, but I've never done a group role play. I don't like them. So not sure why you put me on the list. But again, thank you anyway.

Would this image be acceptable? It's sorta drawn and looks similar to some of the other ones' I've seen as sheets for this.
b0c30ffc3f071d391688c108140fddff.jpg

wow okay this has a LOT of interested haha. Just wondering if you had room for a stray curious smoaki at all? If not it's perfectly fine lovely! : )

do you see the interest post on the first page?
there are embedded links on the bottom right
Then i must be completely blind? Cause ive checked the 1st page a jillion times xD lemme go look again

Thanks btw!

Good god I'm missed a good deal!! So sorry guys!!! But hello to all the new players, I'm Clementine, the creator of DFA. To all wondering when we are going to start : I just requested four days off of work to get this done. So I am taking it very very seriously. Tomorrow is my first day off, so when I get home from work tonight I'll start working on the final touches and then we will be up for business tomorrow. So sorry it's taken so long, a few of you know that my mom was missing, but thankfully we found her. So there is a good deal of less stress on my plate.

Good god I'm missed a good deal!! So sorry guys!!! But hello to all the new players, I'm Clementine, the creator of DFA. To all wondering when we are going to start : I just requested four days off of work to get this done. So I am taking it very very seriously. Tomorrow is my first day off, so when I get home from work tonight I'll start working on the final touches and then we will be up for business tomorrow. So sorry it's taken so long, a few of you know that my mom was missing, but thankfully we found her. So there is a good deal of less stress on my plate.
omgoodness
i hope everything is alright!
also please take your time love no rush

I found the Chara thread, is there a CS skeleton of template or..is it just up to us?

omgoodness
i hope everything is alright!
also please take your time love no rush
Thank you so much! It's been hard dealing with that and also trying to get this done, but I'm also a perfectionist so it takes me a little longer lol

I found the Chara thread, is there a CS skeleton of template or..is it just up to us?
you are on mobile probably
skim through the finished CS's and look i guess

Thank you so much! It's been hard dealing with that and also trying to get this done, but I'm also a perfectionist so it takes me a little longer lol
nononoo it's ok i totally understand
and if you ever need help i'm here too!

Ohhhh thats why :/
Alright i dont wanna, but i think I'll drop out since i solely use mobile. And itll be hard to keep up with an rp that has mobile issues lol sorry about that :(

Rp is a great concept tho! Thats too bad
Have fun everyone c:

Ohhhh thats why :/
Alright i dont wanna, but i think I'll drop out since i solely use mobile. And itll be hard to keep up with an rp that has mobile issues lol sorry about that :(

Rp is a great concept tho! Thats too bad
Have fun everyone c:
Once I make everything moblie friendly, I'll re tag you if you'd like! I didn't know what I made wasn't mobile friendly :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back