• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

I had a bit of trouble reading the OP on my phone. Looking over it, I could get on board with the idea, but I kinda resent being invited via mass tag. I don't even know if the GM themselves is looking to include me, so I don't really know how to take that.

Cosmos Cosmos you mentioned to Stone that it wasn't a random mass tag and that you selected people specifically. If you can reference the reason for why you thought this was something that would appeal to me as an individual, I'll take you at your word and treat this as a serious invitation. Otherwise, I'm going to take it as the mass tag it appears to be and treat it accordingly.
Oh, it's nothing too fancy I simply based it off RP's I've seen the members join during my time on the site (Over 2 years now lol yeah~ "^w^) Sorry if it isn't exactly to your tastes and as stated this mass tag will never be used again, a one off as you might say. Clem asked me if I could invite more players and I did that, no ill will towards anyone and she's completely open and welcoming to everyone who wants to joining and participate! Wether or not you do in the end is completely your decision, that's all. :)

Oh, it's nothing too fancy I simply based it off RP's I've seen the members join during my time on the site (Over 2 years now lol yeah~ "^w^) Sorry if it isn't exactly to your tastes and as stated this mass tag will never be used again, a one off as you might say. Clem asked me if I could invite more players and I did that, no ill will towards anyone and she's completely open and welcoming to everyone who wants to joining and participate! Wether or not you do in the end is completely your decision, that's all. :)
Holy-How the hell-HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE????

Oh, what if it's drawn but it's from someone from an anime?
Hm- Here's my character/(s) as a kinda, anime-esque touch to the realistic, an example you might say yeah?~ :3 (The seance one was given by clem, feel free to ask her or me if you need help picking one out from the internet~ :P )
d9341cb8cb182f9dbd7f31a7bec74c1f--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-karakterek.jpg 173d5251c0d30a63cf509603378ef495-d9q3z0i.png

Damn . And, well my oc appearance is Blake Belladonna, but is drawn
Hm, I think Loraenys Loraenys was trying to stay away from canon characters as much as possible, post it here and although I'm not a co-gm I should be able to say wether or not it's realistic enough. :3

Hm, I think Loraenys Loraenys was trying to stay away from canon characters as much as possible, post it here and although I'm not a co-gm I should be able to say wether or not it's realistic enough. :3
Well, I mean my oc has nothing to do with the actual character XP And it isn't much realistic as it's ust blake but drawn reeeaaallllyy well

Well, I mean my oc has nothing to do with the actual character XP And it isn't much realistic as it's ust blake but drawn reeeaaallllyy well
Kk? Welp, go ahead and post it and it's Loraenys Loraenys 's RP after all, she'll be the final judge!!

Some examples/Images that you can feel free to use if you want!!
494ecdb3b484fa716c9b09cfa3bdc2ea--pet-dragon-dragon-girl.jpg 9de08b4d53af180761b4bc05e09f4add--female-characters-cosplay-ideas.jpg b52b505bf2378651203956a6103b523f.jpg cassie_by_luayne-d5frnsu.jpg elf_child_by_sakimichan-d4oxa56.jpg girl_4_by_yu_han-d63y9de.jpg good_girl_by_venlian-d7w85pm.jpg juliette_by_oephy-d8h0vsb.jpg lady_knight_by_milyknight-d55vu7w.jpg the_first_snow_by_lithriel-d3384vn.jpg 2b54be536b818f9937167d90e8b3de2d.jpg

Cosmos Cosmos
MORTAL!

Your courage is to be commended. To summon the King of Memes, the Heroic Spirit of the Bubblebeam among with so many others -- the risk of such an undertaking is bold! But what is bolder is that you dare offer me to participate in an academy roleplay! However, I elect to grant you pity.

Can we play as teachers? If yes, then I'm in. If not, then I'll consider.

Cosmos Cosmos Thanks for the offer,but it's hard for me to get on board since I have no interest in school related roleplays. The faceclaim thing really bugs me as I am very picky when it comes to that. xd

but if I were to play, it would probably not fit with the theme of the rp. I'd take the role of a childnapping fairy or a boogieman of sorts. CUZ They're also fairy tales. :3

Cosmos Cosmos
MORTAL!

Your courage is to be commended. To summon the King of Memes, the Heroic Spirit of the Bubblebeam among with so many others -- the risk of such an undertaking is bold! But what is bolder is that you dare offer me to participate in an academy roleplay! However, I elect to grant you pity.

Can we play as teachers? If yes, then I'm in. If not, then I'll consider.
XD um- normally not but if I remember correctly great hero thou shalt seek the word of gm and by her mighty power she shall grant it. (It's not my rp, lol, when someone else asked she roughly said that in non hero language)

Cosmos Cosmos Thanks for the offer,but it's hard for me to get on board since I have no interest in school related roleplays. The faceclaim thing really bugs me as I am very picky when it comes to that. xd

but if I were to play, it would probably not fit with the theme of the rp. I'd take the role of a childnapping fairy or a boogieman of sorts. CUZ They're also fairy tales. :3
XD np my fellow pika-friend~

That second pic is an anthropomorphic Aurelion Sol!!!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cggnvha28d4cwwgkss8k88k8o_640.gif

Taking this a bit to seriously don't you think?

I don't think so. I take most things I get involved in seriously because I don't like to half ass what I do. Plus, I'm frustrated by being invited to things, only to be ignored or excluded when the person inviting me because they're more interested in filling out numbers than inviting people in earnest. Even so, I try not to treat such invitations as being insincere just because many of them are. I still feel justified in asking whether there person inviting me actually thinks I'm a good fit, or if I'm just being included to fill numbers or because I've occasionally participated in the genre. I just wish to ascertain how serious I should be taking this, since I don't have unlimited time to spend on rping and as such I like to be somewhat discriminating about what I consider joining.

All of which proves your point to an extent, but I don't consider my seriousness to be excessive for my own purposes ;)

Alright, I'll consider that. Inevitably I'll base it on how compatible I am with the style of the rp. I appreciate you giving me an explanation, since you are right that I've joined rps like this before. I won't make any promises but I will look over it and see if this is something I can get involved in. Thank you for thinking of me :)

But yeah definately avoid mass tags. My experience in research suggests that people respond more positively to more direct and carefully crafted approaches. People like feeling that you take a genuine interest and want them specifically, after all.

Ahh that makes more sense now, sadly as fun as the to looks I don't think I'll be active enough to keep up with the details of it. Which really saddens me to say because I feel like it would be awesome to be in.

Ahh that makes more sense now, sadly as fun as the to looks I don't think I'll be active enough to keep up with the details of it. Which really saddens me to say because I feel like it would be awesome to be in.
Ah, np!! and in fact though I do have one active character (Fae, the great witch and twin sister of Freya) my first character, Ryu isn't going to be very attic at all, in fact she'll only appear at a few rare moments during the rp or unless someone deliberately tries to interact/seek her. If you think you could still participate in any way feel free to otherwise, cya around my friend!! :3
I don't think so. I take most things I get involved in seriously because I don't like to half ass what I do. Plus, I'm frustrated by being invited to things, only to be ignored or excluded when the person inviting me because they're more interested in filling out numbers than inviting people in earnest. Even so, I try not to treat such invitations as being insincere just because many of them are. I still feel justified in asking whether there person inviting me actually thinks I'm a good fit, or if I'm just being included to fill numbers or because I've occasionally participated in the genre. I just wish to ascertain how serious I should be taking this, since I don't have unlimited time to spend on rping and as such I like to be somewhat discriminating about what I consider joining.

All of which proves your point to an extent, but I don't consider my seriousness to be excessive for my own purposes ;)

Alright, I'll consider that. Inevitably I'll base it on how compatible I am with the style of the rp. I appreciate you giving me an explanation, since you are right that I've joined rps like this before. I won't make any promises but I will look over it and see if this is something I can get involved in. Thank you for thinking of me :)

But yeah definately avoid mass tags. My experience in research suggests that people respond more positively to more direct and carefully crafted approaches. People like feeling that you take a genuine interest and want them specifically, after all.
Yeah, I understand all that, thanks Apfel-Senpai! :3 no matter what you decide I'm just happy you gave the time to give it a look, I've always thought you were pretty cool when I saw you around and this just confirms that even further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back