• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [OPEN] Craving a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Again

Hotrodjman

Hello everyone!

I'm getting the itch to roleplay Kingdom Hearts again so here I am searching for new partners! I'm a twenty year old male if anyone's wondering.

Rules:

1) I'd say I'm literate for sure. My responses tend to be approximately 2 paragraphs on average and I ask that you're able to at least match that - however, we all get moments where we're stumped so I won't hound you if I know that you normally put enough detail in your responses!

2) I'm okay with swearing, blood, and gore (used tastefully of course)

3) Doubling is a must! OCs are all good - I'll be using mine! Kingdom Hearts has a ton of characters and in order to fully experience it, most of them need to be utilized.

Roleplay information:

I'd like the roleplay to take place from 358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts III in terms of timeline, following Organization XIII. Maybe even a bit of BBS. I'm looking for a relatively versatile roleplayer in terms of characters. Kingdom Hearts has a lot of characters and I'm totally okay with splitting them down the middle. However, I pair my OC with Axel/Lea (and my OC is a cisgender male, so if you're uncomfortable with same-sex relationships this is definitely a pass) so I really need you to play him. There are also some other characters I'd prefer you to play as they fall in line with my OC's backstory and arc but we can hammer out those details (as well as any characters you want me to play) in DMs!

If all of the above interests you or is okay with you - please reply below or shoot me a message!
Please note: I am open to discussion on plot details!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back