• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OPEN] Butler x A Noblewoman/man [FxM/MxM]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I'll keep things short and sweet. I'm just in mood for a bit of a clishe setting, with a noble family and a forbidden romance between a servant (in this case a butler) and a noble. Nothing specific in mind, we can brainstorm together. It may be a servant x master or maybe even a twist with a servant being in love with a noble from another family and having to betray the one he's serving now. Maybe the other noble is going to get married to somebody else soon and so the drama begins. I'm leaning more into characters known each other for a long time but just met might also be fun.

Anyways, I'm open to anything. I'm mainly playing male characters, so if we're doing fxm I would love to play the butler, but if we're going for mxm I can play either. So yeah. Don't forget to read the about me section to avoid any misunderstandings!​

Cf7W0mX.png

I'm 21 years old and would prefer for my partner to be above the age of 18.
I'm a a literate roleplayer who can go from one to multiple paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible. Just nothing close to one liner please.
I'm pretty chill and love to chat OOC. I'm active on Discord and we can take any discussion there!

I love romance, especially slow burn.
I play mainly male characters.
I really like good character development and having fun with worldbuilding or plotting events ahead of time. I would really love to talk with my partner about those~
I love fluff and angst in my rps. I also don't mind any kind of adventure, mystery, supernatural and such!
I don't do erp!

✦ My preferred settings are victorian London (or any other XIX century setting), medieval, or XX century. I'm fine with fantasy elements sometimes. Especially different races.

ALSO, don't comment under this post, if you're interested DM me ✨
I will be deleting all the comments under this post. Nothing against you, I just like to keep things tidy~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back