• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Open]After the Coup (Dishonored, Post-Low Chaos Emily)

stararcana

๐ŸŽง jammin
A year had gone by since the coup, and a year since Emily Kaldwin was the one clawing herself out of the ashes. She had to do things she wasn't proud of, things she knew her mother wouldn't- wasn't- proud of. Sometimes she was proud of herself, in a some sort of awful way. The powers and freedom she had, thats what she really revelled in though.

Now though, she has been on the throne again for a year and she was exhausted by the weight of what felt like the world on her shoulders. The Empress longed for the seafaring adventures she dreamed up when she was younger and lived through only a year ago. The only strife she had to deal with was rebuilding Dunwall to its former- well. Glory was not the right word. Former state of being. And it was hard, tedious work but in a year they made a lot of progress. She finally started having time on her hands again, which meant two things. One, what nobles still lived were much to concerned with partying the bad thoughts away and she was forced to attend. Two, that she was finally able to start going out at night again. Under the cover of darkness, running atop the rooves of Dunwall was freeing.

And then, Emily got carried away.

Somehow, Delilah hadn't completely wiped out the Hatters gang or crime in general in her deadly short lived reign of Dunwall. Unfortunate as it were, as the population the survived came out of hiding, so did crime. And Dunwall was wrought with it once again. Maybe it was learned habits from her time in Karnaca, maybe it was just her own selfish nature, never the less Emily couldn't ignore it. So, she dawned her flimsy disguise of a scarf and snatched up the nearest sword she could find before taking the the streets each night. Perhaps it was too reckless, but her father couldn't stop her when she had already grappled away with the aid of her powers, her mark only hidden by a ribbon or glove.

All her crime fighting lead to where she was now. Nursing a bloody nose, a growing headache, and a fancy cigar from Serkonos. This time she'd been too arrogant about her capabilities and now she was paying for it. At least the view from the roof of the tower was nice tonight. Unfortunately, it seemed her peace must be disturped. Emily heard footsteps behind her, not trying to be subtle in the slightest.

"If you've come to scold me or kill me, I'm afraid I'm not in the mood tonight." She said, tapping out the cigar on the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back