• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are you sure im not dead 

IMG_7356.PNG

IMG_7382.PNG

he wears only socks like no shoes it's fine

and has a very passionate love for video games and shirts with comic transitions on them

yes he can go in your computer/technolology its his thing he needs to keep with his memes

Edit: TFW u find higher quality uploads

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure im not dead 

he wears only socks like no shoes it's fine

and has a very passionate love for video games and shirts with comic transitions on them

yes he can go in your computer/technolology its his thing he needs to keep with his memes

Noice.

OH SHIT HES IN MY PHONE

HE KEEPS MESSING WITH MY HOMEST- I MEAN FREE! FANFIC

motivation to do stuff where u attt boi

3biE5hA.png

drawing 4 a friend

DYMpbWe.png

5NlXAoT.jpg

look at my latest son he hallucinates constantly and isn't alright and believes his imaginary friends r 100%% real

CCEJPAJ.png

I am hella l8 to this party but fyi your art is sexy af and your characters amuse and charm me even without context or dialogue. Props.

BueuGrV.png

mSpaiNT IS SO HARD TO u SE 

also more is to come of mspaint images its the only thing this school has that i can use

Last edited by a moderator:
BueuGrV.png

mSpaiNT IS SO HARD TO u SE 

also more is to come of mspaint images its the only thing this school has that i can use

Have you seen Ringo Starr's MS Paint art? 

I'm assuming you're old enough to know who Ringo Starr is by the way. If you don't, he was the drummer for the Beatles. 

reply time!!

ur art is so beautiful i want to cry

tumblr_nbk34jMuXv1rge88yo1_500.gif

kouhei do not cry

14 hours ago, TrippyVirus said:

noice ass art as always

y is dis 4 english class

I had to make something edgy bcus i read an edgy book but it had to be like, personally edgy. so i made it personally edgy

14 hours ago, TrippyVirus said:

In a sick tone:

I am sicc like I am puking everywher sicc

get well soon!!

6 hours ago, Throne Trinity said:

Have you seen Ringo Starr's MS Paint art? 

I'm assuming you're old enough to know who Ringo Starr is by the way. If you don't, he was the drummer for the Beatles. 

did you just assume my age 

but oh my god i love his mspaint art i aspire to achieve those prices some day. a personal favourite is  Help

2 hours ago, TrippyVirus said:

Using a smol ass phone to draw succs (You dont have photoshop?)

i draw on an ipad mini with my finger i feel you

no i know i should download photoshop but ALAS I HAVE NOT- also this school only has good art stuff in the room filled with expensive macs everywhere else has mspaint so i resort to mspaint digital art bcus HA guess who hates themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back