• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oXKeWCS.png

helped a friend with his game character again!

ghost kid who doesn't think he's a ghost !! he awkwardly goes through stuff confused and unaware hes dead

he also died in a blizzard when he was 7 

IMG_8156.PNG 

Last edited by a moderator:
help I'm stuck on my ipad i miss my pc

We will meet again in a few hours my love 

But yeah my friend said I haven't drawn zen barkridge in way too long so have my son

IMG_8185.PNG

holy smokes batman! your art is so good!!

I love the level of personality that comes across in your poses. Honestly your art looks so proffessional because you've got great backgrounds and perspectives and anatomy and AAAH IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL

What programs do you use????
(*△*)

Entarriance Entarriance I must know because your art is amazeballs and I love it!!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

oh god new site format everythings all whacko

AAA I use literally an IPad mini, and ibisPaintX (the free version because I'm a cheapass).
Thank you!! That means a lot omg

holy smokes batman! your art is so good!!

I love the level of personality that comes across in your poses. Honestly your art looks so proffessional because you've got great backgrounds and perspectives and anatomy and AAAH IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL

u stop doing that IMMEDIATELY
i take out my atrocious anime style on body poses you just erase the eyes and maybe the hair and its totally realistic 100% you cant prove anything
THANK YOU YOU'RE A kindred soul ha h im hilarious

I really love your art style. Honestly, if I didn't know any better, I could believe that they were all fanarts! Really well done. ^_^

they're fanarts of my art i am my own fan go me

Thank you!! you are too kind my art isnt that g00d

I love the art, tbh I'd pay you to be my personal character designer.

am i that worthy oh my
you're too good THANk YOu!!!!!!!

i look like an idol card

im thinking of maybe remaking this thread bcus everything's dead but hey i've gone so far cant stop now wont stop
unless like my 2 watchers want me to than maybe

^3DBA606EDB5B999CA7A4BD452268104BE708727E395F3F1EB5^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back