• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratz on getting artist of the month! -has been here for awhile, just didn't know what to say-

art come back i miss u!!!

unfinished but i doubt ill finish it

do i regret this 4.pn.png look at that crispy young lad!

Congratz on getting artist of the month! -has been here for awhile, just didn't know what to say-
STRAIGHT UP I HAD 0 IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT but JEEZ I don't even post in this thread too much I'm highkey surprised I was nominated and apparently artist of the month//?? Like woah look at that people like me not a sight u see everyday

Thanks!! It means a lot!!

Hey, cool art!
What kinda programm do you use? Looks kind of like Sai.

mspaint the only art program that exists what are you talking about

- I use my ipadMini which is a poor, dying child as of rn. But I draw with my finger on an app called ibisPaintX! It's free, and I'm cheap. It's an a-grade app do recommend 8/8 gr8 b8 m8.

Wow - Meanwhile I'm so spoiled I can only work with a Wacom and Photoshop.
And even the results are not as clean as yours, amazing. Kudos.

mbCT88Q.png

me

except actually me

ALLERGIES TO CHOCOLATE AND APPLES?!

I can't imagine such a life ⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙

(Also, 'I don't actually own these' same man same. Wish I did though.)

Oooh you!!!

That hair, and that look!! He's right I do dig him lol

Awesome job on the concept and the colors, plus loving that shading!!

lol I'm getting greedy!!! Love!!! This! Such dynamism, you're making me jelly and a half! But that's to be expected, your lines and concepts are awesome, truthfully, great works! Keep em' coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back