What's new

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
<p>

Hi uh, I need an art dump somewhere. And some people know I do art. So might as well throw some junk here and hope that people like it ;u;

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

have my sons/daughter it's a game of guess who's the girl
honestly they're just going to be the main art of this thread until I'm on vacation again help

sneak peek!! Note I can't draw backgrounds lmao I have a friend who really likes plant boy that u can see I spammed above in a few drawings so I'm drawing this for her

sweats im sorry im spamming WIP icon!! starring the lamp lord (me) and the modern day haruhi fujioka (with increased crippling debt)(also me)(oh my god she actually does look a lot like me this is awkward)

oh wow! I love your art! Is the girl the black haired/golden eyed character?

If you have any interest at all, I would love to do an art collab with you one day. ;u; I would live to try coloring a piece of yours.

[QUOTE="Space Dingo]oh wow! I love your art! Is the girl the black haired/golden eyed character?
If you have any interest at all, I would love to do an art collab with you one day. ;u; I would live to try coloring a piece of yours.

[/QUOTE]
WOW DANG KIDDO U GOT IT!!! I WOULD say u win a million but one of the pictures spoil it anyway ;W;

Thank you!!! Once my schedule clears up a collab would be hella rad!!

Tryss said:
Jesus christ, your art is amazing!
Noivern said:
Holy fuck, you're a natural! Too bad my art is below your's... ;-;
But daaaaammmmmn. I also love the 'animecringe' tag.
xD
THANK THANK T H A N K !!

it is anime cringe it's accurate

Daisie said:
Holy cow! You're amazing! Do you take requests, by any chance?
aa don't flatter me ;w;

I may do requests but rn my schedule is hella packed up

Daisie

101% Awesome
Entarriance said:
THANK THANK T H A N K !!
it is anime cringe it's accurate

aa don't flatter me ;w;

I may do requests but rn my schedule is hella packed up
Man, for however long I draw, I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME draw anime style. It doesn't ever turn out with that iconic anime feel. But this is perfect! ('A')

And that's okay! I can wait, if you'd like. ( :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)