• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Oodles of Doodles

based solely on appearance out of the 4 reoccurring characters who's the raddest / ur fav (?)

• teenage angst and social trainwreck (Black hair, gold eyes. Is actually female)

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • short anger pup (Red spiky hair with, like, 10 piercings)

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • ♥☆~(ゝ。∂)♥ (Purple shoulder-length curls that's winking in like 7/8ths of them)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • plant (Green, heterochromic)

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like how all of them have snacks except plant is just.... photosynthesizing?

Water him he's thirsty.

Lr4oflj.png

Must say, very nice art you've got here.

These are so gooood! How are you so good at this!? Amazing stuff!

Glad you like my coding! Looks like RPN broke some of it though... I'll have to see if I can fix that.

I'm sorry.

Spoiler

forgive me

Spoiler

im sorry

Spoiler

im sorry

Spoiler

it was for a dare

Spoiler

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Spoiler

forgive me

Spoiler

it seemed funny 

Spoiler

now im thinking on it

Spoiler

turn back

Spoiler

credits also go to my friend with kaede+mika as her ocs and zen following

Spoiler

H5KaJnm.png

Spoiler

http://aikou-h.deviantart.com/art/Dress-Base-293344534

credit for base

image.png

"It's just a crush.."

A short pathetic comic by meme starring the non canon but very canon couple Zen Barkridge (Bootleg Robin Hood) and Mika Suo (crippled rich strawberry)

Last edited by a moderator:

me, trying my best at traditional after AGES

aka a school drawing i got bored in business

*YELLING*

HOW? HOW??

HOW DO YOU GET THE SHAPE AND STRUCTURE OF THE FINGERS SO NICELY WITHOUT GUIDELINES AND JUST LIKE THAT? oAo

I must know your secret

*YELLING*

HOW? HOW??

HOW DO YOU GET THE SHAPE AND STRUCTURE OF THE FINGERS SO NICELY WITHOUT GUIDELINES AND JUST LIKE THAT? oAo

I must know your secret

legit it was pre calc and some kid was eating Dunkin donuts and he was my reference as I stared at his hand 

shoutout to Precalc kid never gets old

i mean if u can't draw hands do what I did draw one hand and the other is covered or stuffed in a pocket I've been doin it for years ////// very worried cough

AU except Chess joins just so Jeson won't win

image.png

This is was originally a vent doodle idk what happened

*YELLING*

HOW? HOW??

I must know your secret

Why hello there~ I see we have stumbled upon the same thread…. AND THE SAME FRICKIN' QUESTION!? HANDS!!!!! HANDS!?!?!?!?!~ QwQ

legit it was pre calc and some kid was eating Dunkin donuts and he was my reference as I stared at his hand 

shoutout to Precalc kid never gets old

i mean if u can't draw hands do what I did draw one hand and the other is covered or stuffed in a pocket I've been doin it for years ////// very worried cough

xD  *Cough* Totally draws hands in pockets to avoid attempting to draw them *cough* Like seriously, whenever I actually have to draw them I get so nervous because that generally means I've finished a sketch up to the point where I got the rest of it correct, and my pencils like, tightly grasped in my hand as I stare intently at the page, my friend thinks I'm so weird when I just randomly stop and stare at it for like, two minuets going, 'halp meh'~…. xD  :3 :D X3 

ok reply time

These are very good! Have you ever considered making these into an art blog?

heck th ANK you!! It means a lot! im not confident in my art enough to legit make a toombl or a blog to throw them on, though i've considered!

glad to see i have  a cult supporter!

:smile5:  *Cough* Totally draws hands in pockets to avoid attempting to draw them *cough* Like seriously, whenever I actually have to draw them I get so nervous because that generally means I've finished a sketch up to the point where I got the rest of it correct, and my pencils like, tightly grasped in my hand as I stare intently at the page, my friend thinks I'm so weird when I just randomly stop and stare at it for like, two minuets going, 'halp meh'~…. :smile5:  :3 :smile2: X3 

dude same do you know how awkward it is to draw in like pre-calculus and then my teacher looks over my shoulder as i stare blankly at an ipad with a dead expression at like a single leg. like "wow that's a nice leg but something is off about this leg." but hey man! practice makes perfect! if they think you're weird glare back iTLL woRK TruST me

On 11/25/2016 at 11:58 PM, [Error] said:

*stalks in hopes in becoming like senpai* 

*notices kouhai*

Stop trying to divert people from my adopted section of the site Gilly omg

We're not even friends anymore

moM THE STRANGER IS EDUCATING ME WHAT DO I DO

On 11/27/2016 at 7:40 PM, PlushatoGoesRawr said:

Omfg this is so amazing! Do you so requests?! Even if it's a sketch!! I must know! Your work makes me wanna cry it's so perfect!

heck!! Thank you it means a heck to have someone complimenting it so much! I used to do requests and I died and it took 7 8 Y E A R S to come back from hell, so I'm not doing requests as of now (im sorry this legit is a month late). I'll hit u up if I ever do open them yo

am i dead

bo9DML6.png

No. You are not dead or zombified.

Nothing Important:

Drawing #1:

I have no words. Is this some modern art or is it something else?

Drawing #2:

What the fuck is Bad End 13.

Good drawing overall.

Drawing #3:

Hot guys and gal in the summer. Welcome to my country.

Drawing #4:

THE DANKNESS distracted me from the sketch.

Manga Page:

MANGA MANGA MANGA MAN- *business me pushes off weeb me off a cliff* Maybe you can do a WHOLE bo- *reality me pushes off business me off a cliff* Nice page.

Question. How do you deal with art block? My perfectionism keeps fuckin' me over.

Damn l!! That comic though!!! Your lines and characters are just too awesome!! I swear I want to do fan art but i can't do them lines justice!!! XD

Keep this up!!

16 hours ago, TrippyVirus said:

No. You are not dead or zombified.

Nothing Important:

Drawing #1:

I have no words. Is this some modern art or is it something else?

Drawing #2:

What the fuck is Bad End 13.

Good drawing overall.

Drawing #3:

Hot guys and gal in the summer. Welcome to my country.

Drawing #4:

THE DANKNESS distracted me from the sketch.

Manga Page:

MANGA MANGA MANGA MAN- *business me pushes off weeb me off a cliff* Maybe you can do a WHOLE bo- *reality me pushes off business me off a cliff* Nice page.

Question. How do you deal with art block? My perfectionism keeps fuckin' me over.

drawing #1)

a history project i cried over

drawing #2)

o̺͉͍̥̯̤̩̲̙̫̯̬͚̰̗͒̋̉̌̈̿ͤͣͦ͌́͑̽ͧͤ̕͜w̖̯͔̤͖̙͖̘̹̭̤̱͎̰̩ͨ̍̆͗̇̔͌̏ͣ̑̍͗͊ͦ͒͘͞ͅͅo̧ͮ̏̎͂̑ͧ̇͛ͦ͒̈̾ͫ͑́͏͉̝̖̠̟͔̞͕̫̗͉̱͟͜͝ ́̀̌ͤ͊͘͘͡҉͍̺͈̫̣̯̰͍̜ͅw̗̱̱̗̥̗͎̦͈̥̦͌͊ͤͭ̇̃͒̈͜͜͜͢h̵̼͚̘̤̞ͬͣ̉ͣ̚͜a̸̛̝̟̝̝̋͆ͫ̊̀́ͨ̊̐͗̎͗t̔͂͑͂̀̂̿̑҉̵͎̞̱̬͉͇̘̥͍͍͓̕͡͡ͅ'̶̲̭̫͈̼̫̗̹̗̬͕̜̳͂͆̈́ͨͩͭͥ̒ͭͭ͑ͪ͌̃͋́̀͜͞s̵̸̢͖̰̗̼̰̿͆̈́̅̈́͢͡ͅ ̸̨̉̅͆̒ͫ̌ͦͤ̈̀͏̬̠̭̜̗̼̰̦͖̝͇͘ț͔̗ͬ͊ͨͦ̋̈́ͧͬ̀̑̽̐̏ͬ̐ͩͨ̚̕͜͜͠ͅh̨̧̬̜̲̫̳̜̤͉̪̭̞̝̱̦͊̓ͭ̊͊͛ͪ̋̑̃̄ͣ͠ͅī͚͇̗̱̯̳̦͇̾͗͂̓̋̃ͤ̄͌̈́͆͆́͑ͤ̉̎͘͟͝͠͠s̸̑̎̔̍͋̅ͯ͒̆̅̑̈́ͥ̈́̽ͪ҉̸̟̞̹͉̬̹͕̞̳͖

drawing #3)

december is actually just summer it isnt christmas in july its winter in july

drawing #4)

bOIiI

manga page)

stares down cliff  im not being charged for murder not today SHOVES

Also fam for art block i dont cover it it let it consume me and kill me. (Legit I haven't posted in a while because of art block! I find it hard since it does vary person to person with how you deal with it- but for me personally I just kinda doodle and play around with specific things, like doodling just hair without faces, body head or w.e, sometimes just an eye, go back to the middle school days when you just drew eyes everywhere. It's hard to drag yourself out of it, but for me I just kind of let it happen since forcing myself to draw will make it last longer. Subtly letting yourself doodle like during class or when watching something or talking with a friend usually helps me out, something to get creativity going!)

8 hours ago, yonmita rae said:

Damn l!! That comic though!!! Your lines and characters are just too awesome!! I swear I want to do fan art but i can't do them lines justice!!! XD

Keep this up!!

honestly my definition of fanart is low like u can mspaint a shoe and id be ok with that

BUT YES TH ANK YOU WAHAAAA ILL TRY!! and dont talk to me about lines your shading is what i aspire to bee

honestly my gallery is just unfinished art tell it to stop

dnwjO7K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back