• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

Oh, guard doesn't need a roll, nor do movement and evasion too. Is Katarina exchanging guard for an attack instead?
No, she just want to dodge the arrows then head over to the archers

Then she will attack on the next turn depending on the situation

Ahhhhhhh, can I retract it then and make an attack instead?
XD Okay, everyone, since this is your first fight, ya'll can retract and change stuff on this 1 round, but no re-rolling or like changing something as a reaction to a surprise, so actions against Lucien and dagger guy whom Lowe and Ferro weren't able to perceive before the fight started, there'll be no changes there EXCEPT for defensive moves, so deciding to do Guard instead or taking cover that's okay.

Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous

XD Okay, everyone, since this is your first fight, ya'll can retract and change stuff on this 1 round, but no re-rolling or like changing something as a reaction to a surprise, so actions against Lucien and dagger guy whom Lowe and Ferro weren't able to perceive before the fight started, there'll be no changes there EXCEPT for defensive moves, so deciding to do Guard instead or taking cover that's okay.

Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous
Alright. Was the last post I made good to go or do I need to make some changes?

You know, in hindsight, Cebel Cebel , adding Survival proficiency to evasion sounds like a good idea. I mean, we have +2 to combat rolls, it makes sense to have +2 to evasion.

Everyone, those who have survival proficiency can add +2 to their evasion. Chigetsu Chigetsu Rabernous Rabernous MiChuu MiChuu

Modifiers: Accuracy - 1, Survival + 2
HP: 5 | EVA: 5 | SP: 4 | MP: 4

Minor: Move: sidestep to avoid incoming attack
EVA + 1d12 + Survival 2

Major: Attack: Counterattack with a stab to the side
DMG 1 + 1d12 - Accuracy 1

oof not the luckiest rolls

Modifiers: Accuracy - 1, Survival + 2
HP: 5 | EVA: 5 | SP: 4 | MP: 4

Minor: Move: sidestep to avoid incoming attack
EVA + 1d12 + Survival 2

Major: Attack: Counterattack with a stab to the side
DMG 1 + 1d12 - Accuracy 1

oof not the luckiest rolls
Oh, no need to roll for evasion or taking cover.

First set of rolls vs Lowe: Twin archer 2 (+2 to hit, 2 dmg), then Lucien's two attacks (+11 to hit, 1 dmg)
Lowe's evasion: 5 vs melee | 7 vs ranged.
Edit: Lowe -4 Hp. He is unconscious and bleeding out. Please make a DC10 Death save using strength. Add survival proficiency if you have it.

2nd set of rolls vs Ferro: archer (+2 hit, 2 dmg), then dagger guy's two attacks (+3 hit, 2 dmg)
Ferro's evasion: 7 vs melee | 9 vs ranged
Edit: Ferro: -2 Hp

3rd set of rolls vs Katarina: the two archers (+2 hit, 2 dmg).
Katarina's evasion: 5
Edit: Katarina -4 Hp.

Chigetsu Chigetsu Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back