• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

a bit of both? like intercepting an attack then stunning/disarming the attacker
or do we not do that here?
Nah, it's simpler, but disarming yes. I'll say you can either deal damage, or disarm. Or do both, but you have -1 accuracy to your attack.

No, you only get the minor action, since you are holding a major action.
Thanks for the clarification.

Oh damn, did we get hit? Just wanna keep track of my HP.

And since Lucien's near me, is it possible to hook my maneuver gear at one of the archers and drag her down as a projectile to attempt hitting Lucien in one go? I'd also like to try jump to the archer's original location with my maneuver gear as a minor action. Both doable?

Thanks for the clarification.

Oh damn, did we get hit? Just wanna keep track of my HP.

And since Lucien's near me, is it possible to hook my maneuver gear at one of the archers and drag her down as a projectile to attempt hitting Lucien in one go? I'd also like to try jump to the archer's original location with my maneuver gear as a minor action. Both doable?
Haven't rolled yet to see if their attacks worked. I'll say that since this attack is directed at just the archer, Lucien won't get hit. But the jump to the archer's original location, yes, you can do that.

ye, according to the Dice thread

Zer0 Zer0
do modifiers for Larceny and Survival come into play too?
For evasion and combat? Nope. Unless this is the minor action to hide.

Alright. Just the attack right? No need to roll to climb on Twin Archer 1's original location on the roof?

Here goes the maneuver gear attack: Hit: 1d12+4(dex)

11+4= 15
WOWZER

Yes, I am thinking about rolling against him to see if I can get past him
Ahhh, nah, this roll will have to be an attack action. Katarina's hit versus the evasion bonus the archers have from this guy guarding them. He doesn't have the evasion bonus of guard on himself, just the archers.

Oh right- is Lucien already considered engaging me in melee range? Do I incur the ranged weapon disadvantage with the maneuver gear at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back