• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gonna have the teacher show up tonight or early tomorrow depending on the momentum of the RP, if it's really popping off I might wait until the day after tomorrow. All depends on the activity level.

Alright, I'm gonna start sending links for the discord out to you guys--I apologize in advance if I miss anyone, and if you don't get one by like...tonight? Just give me a quick message to make sure I don't forget.

I think I might leave. I'm not getting notifications and appear to be falling behind. I hate playing catch up in roleplays and not know what's going on.

Hey do Akiyama top eyes move or are they just compound eyes with really good all-around vision? Just asking cause most insects move their heads as opposed to their eyes. I wanna be accurate in my next post.
Unlike other insect eyes, her iris's move, but the rest of her eyes stay in place.

Hey, I just put up a character sheet in case you're still open or someone leaves. I've read through the main thread, and the class seems to be in a bit of trouble. Finding or making an rp story to show up wouldn't be too hard, seeing as I'd need a way to introduce my character anyways. And the (adopted) son of the #5 (4 after All Might dies) Pro Hero, with extenuating circumstances it isn't too unreasonable for a character to get in through official recommendation like Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu.
I look forward to trying and failing to get used micromanagement hell quirk while he learns how to use it (if I get in).

Hey, I just put up a character sheet in case you're still open or someone leaves. I've read through the main thread, and the class seems to be in a bit of trouble. Finding or making an rp story to show up wouldn't be too hard, seeing as I'd need a way to introduce my character anyways. And the (adopted) son of the #5 (4 after All Might dies) Pro Hero, with extenuating circumstances it isn't too unreasonable for a character to get in through official recommendation like Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu.
I look forward to trying and failing to get used micromanagement hell quirk while he learns how to use it (if I get in).

Ill check out your character tonight. Happy that we have some new blood! You'll have to write your character in like you've either been in the background or absent on the day of the fight, just so that everything makes sense. I'll have the next scene up in a little so you'll be able to post then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back