• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Right lol. Its always annoying to not get important notifications. Well I hope you are accepted. I always love reading new BNHA Ocs.
I totally get what you mean! I like envisioning interaction and awesome possibilities!

For instance, I looked a bit into quirks, and it turns out Monochrome Libra and Torch Bearer can efficiently power eachother! Theoretically.

I totally get what you mean! I like envisioning interaction and awesome possibilities!

For instance, I looked a bit into quirks, and it turns out Monochrome Libra and Torch Bearer can efficiently power eachother! Theoretically.

Lol yea. I was actually thinking that a crystal could possibly be used to refract light and concentrate or fracture light.

Ps. I'm going out for brunch but will get a post up as soon as I get back. Expect a reply in about an hour.

Lol yea. I was actually thinking that a crystal could possibly be used to refract light and concentrate or fracture light.

Ps. I'm going out for brunch but will get a post up as soon as I get back. Expect a reply in about an hour.

You just blew my mind!

Really not looked into power interactions yet, could think of a few ie Fire Tornado....but kinda not interacted with others yet to come up with that. (Did also have some personal attacks in mind....ie "Cannonball Run!" followed by the impact and "I told you to run")

Gaw-dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That post was worth the wait and more!!!! My goodness!!! The way you capture the moments and make the reader fall into the scene with little help from their imagination is truly, truly amazing! I love the tone set with the target by the way :3

Gaw-dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That post was worth the wait and more!!!! My goodness!!! The way you capture the moments and make the reader fall into the scene with little help from their imagination is truly, truly amazing! I love the tone set with the target by the way :3

Thanks lol! I really wanted to set up the moment for you, so there you go. Have fun with it.

Apologies for taking some time with my post! School's starting back up Monday, so I'm a bit busy with making 2 essays oops.

Apologies for taking some time with my post! School's starting back up Monday, so I'm a bit busy with making 2 essays oops.

It's all cool! I really like your character's dynamic. I just really hope we don't lose too many people too early. Like I don't know what Marzopup Marzopup and SomebodyElse SomebodyElse are up too, but I hope I get to read their posts soon :3

Aww, thanks <3 I think Marzo is waiting on my post since Deianara, Marzo and I have been in a cycle since the start. I just feel bad for delaying them ;-;

Danidify Danidify

Don't worry about it too much! School starts up on Monday for me too, and I'm currently creating an entire kingdom for another roleplay I'm in, so it's not like I'm just sitting around being bored! :)

I hope we hear from the missing peeps soon. We got folks like StarBurnBlazer StarBurnBlazer waiting in line.

Once the entrance exam section is over I'm going to take inventory on the roster and see if anyone is out, then I'll bring in the noobs if we do have open spaces. That's some unintentionally good luck with how I structured the RP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back