• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Apologies for the radio silence. I now would like to take note of who is still in and who is not. If you do not respond to this post with a like or another comment, then I will assume you're gone and will drop you from the roleplay. I will probably give this around a week. Thank you guys for being patient with me. :)

Also, if you guys have quit or something similar already, then feel free to just not reply to this. I'm cleaning house so to speak, because there are too many absent individuals that are still group members.

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Astralworks Astralworks Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Damafaud Damafaud Dana Zane Dana Zane Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Elenion Aura Elenion Aura elextrified elextrified jdmoss jdmoss Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Katniss_IsMyRp Katniss_IsMyRp Kyrenka Kyrenka LawPhilos LawPhilos MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Rantos Rantos S Stardreamer Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Coyote Hart Coyote Hart TheWingedHussar TheWingedHussar Vannahgrace04 Vannahgrace04

Last edited:
Apologies for the radio silence. I now would like to take note of who is still in and who is not. If you do not respond to this post with a like or another comment, then I will assume you're gone and will drop you from the roleplay. I will probably give this around a week. Thank you guys for being patient with me. :)

Also, if you guys have quit or something similar already, then feel free to just not reply to this. I'm cleaning house so to speak, because there are too many absent individuals that are still group members.

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Astralworks Astralworks Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Damafaud Damafaud Dana Zane Dana Zane Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Elenion Aura Elenion Aura elextrified elextrified jdmoss jdmoss Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Katniss_IsMyRp Katniss_IsMyRp Kyrenka Kyrenka LawPhilos LawPhilos MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Panzer Panzer Rantos Rantos S Stardreamer Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Coyote Hart Coyote Hart TheWingedHussar TheWingedHussar Vannahgrace04 Vannahgrace04
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cleaning aye? Like the 0.01% of bacteria I am, I remain.

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Astralworks Astralworks Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Damafaud Damafaud Dana Zane Dana Zane Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Edge Of Distortion Edge Of Distortion Elenion Aura Elenion Aura elextrified elextrified jdmoss jdmoss Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Katniss_IsMyRp Katniss_IsMyRp Kyrenka Kyrenka LawPhilos LawPhilos MirrorBoy MirrorBoy OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Osuka Osuka Panzer Panzer Rantos Rantos S Stardreamer Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Coyote Hart Coyote Hart TheWingedHussar TheWingedHussar Vannahgrace04 Vannahgrace04
Still here! Been busy but still lurking around like the mountain troll that I am :lenny:

I've had to drop due to life being an absolute butt and me being too busy to take on more rps. I assumed that I had already told you about my departure but I am probably wrong.

Actually, it was the post right before yours, in the Arcane class. MD-105. My character is Ice girl.

Though it wasn't direct my character was still speaking to yours, so I should have tagged you. Sorry 'bout that.

He's just talking to everyone in the class, is all. Which makes it indirect, but still something the two should have heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back