OOC

yeah. Mountain Alpha is dead and hunters and their dogs burned everything. all the wolves are thinking about fleeing into the No Mans Lands!

Welp, I posted.

Not sure on the quality though.

I wrote this at 12:31 after a long day. I was very tired.

So, My character is currently at the river, covered in ash and basically unrecognisable . 

He is currently making a decision on whether to join the group and possibly ruin things, or ignore it and possibly die in the fire.

just a brief summary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, no. Ill join in later down the line but right now is not the time. Ill remove the post and continue to polish the character and work out his personality a bit.

Now that I sent that, I will quickly explain.

for some reason, I thought that it was a good Idea to hide the post. So now I am regretting it. 

Again, sorry. I dont know what my mind is playing at as this week I have been feeling a bit tired.

well, on second thought, I might as well continue. please dont edit the post.

:D  thank you! lol it's so hard to RP on a cellphone, damn! Don't worry, I'm still trying to develop Tael better and he's already been frolicking in a few posts already >~>

Now that I sent that, I will quickly explain.

for some reason, I thought that it was a good Idea to hide the post. So now I am regretting it. 

Again, sorry. I dont know what my mind is playing at as this week I have been feeling a bit tired.

I hope you feel better! It's quite all right... I don't know how to solve "hidden" content stuff myself, haven't played with that yet.

:D  thank you! lol it's so hard to RP on a cellphone, damn! Don't worry, I'm still trying to develop Tael better and he's already been frolicking in a few posts already >~>

No problemo my friend, I'll try to post my response tonight. (or right now probably by your time.)

I think at this point a good bit of us are still developing our character's inner Character...so to speak. I thought the posts by you were fine @Panzer. Unfortunately I overslept today so I probably wont be able to post until tonight

Alright everyone, WE'RE BACK!
Welcome to the new site, quite interesting new developments.
We have all been off this site for too long it seems. A few people are due to post, so please take care of it as soon as possible.
I missed you guys and hope the last five days weren't too difficult or bothersome.

I'm here. I was just catching up with everyone's posts. push comes to shove the scouting party can always find Ice. I was giving a little while to make sure everyone is back.

I was actually planning that xD My character will be a he, though. Probably won't post until somewhere near supper time, since I have church soon.

Users who are viewing this thread