OOC

Didn't see one, I apologize if I'm not allowed to make one! >.<

Anyway, I'm rather stumped on an ability for my wolf... any suggestions? @Lethal Charges

I actually appreciate you created this, It does make my job easier when it comes to creating posts and topics. I'm actually currently creating an In-depth ranking topic, that explains each ranking in depth.

There is plenty of powers to use in this role play, (Omnipotence is a no no), I typically will use http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers if I am unsure what ability to choose for a character. It has a lot of choices and descriptions of the powers. It offers a lot more help then I will ever be able to. I hope this helps!

I actually appreciate you created this, It does make my job easier when it comes to creating posts and topics. I'm actually currently creating an In-depth ranking topic, that explains each ranking in depth.

There is plenty of powers to use in this role play, (Omnipotence is a no no), I typically will use http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers if I am unsure what ability to choose for a character. It has a lot of choices and descriptions of the powers. It offers a lot more help then I will ever be able to. I hope this helps!

Ironically I'm already looking through the site. Would something along the lines of a physical shape shifting/adaption be possible? (Not something as extreme as another species, but minor things such as pelt color, height, etc.)

Ironically I'm already looking through the site. Would something along the lines of a physical shape shifting/adaption be possible? (Not something as extreme as another species, but minor things such as pelt color, height, etc.)

Yes, I would accept such an ability.

She is accepted. Will you only be making one character? or should I reserve another rank for you?

Just one for now. I find it rather difficult two have to main characters. Yet if we need more, I might be able to throw another together. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unsure of a power for Etu, but other than that I am done with my Mist Pack wolves. I will provide one wolf for Mountain Pack

Seems we are lacking Mountain Pack characters. if anything I might have to dream up a second character to help balance this out. we'll see.

@Lethal Charges Just read over the ranks and realized there was a mixup with a couple of my characters. Ghost is actually currently an un-ranked member of the Mist Pack (I wanted to ask if there what Rank encompasses scouting/spying?) and it's actually Korvus who is who is the Beta of the Mountain Pack. 

@Lethal Charges are we counting the years of the wolves by human years or dog years? Or actual years because these wolves are magical. Wonderin, because we have like 34 somewhere even though wolves live for like 7 years

@Lethal Charges are we counting the years of the wolves by human years or dog years? Or actual years because these wolves are magical. Wonderin, because we have like 34 somewhere even though wolves live for like 7 years

We'll, I have my characters set as four years. As in they have had four seasons since birth. I guess everyone is doing something differently. 

@Lethal Charges Just read over the ranks and realized there was a mixup with a couple of my characters. Ghost is actually currently an un-ranked member of the Mist Pack (I wanted to ask if there what Rank encompasses scouting/spying?) and it's actually Korvus who is who is the Beta of the Mountain Pack. 

I will fix that now, and Guard would play into scouting and spying more than any other rank.

I read 28 someplace and 16 elsewhere lol. I can change the age of my cs to something more reasonable if it makes more sense.

lets just say hes old lol

Hahaha, I like to imagine us just writing how old they should be considered now.

"Not-old-like-granparent-old-but-more-like-parent-old"

"Kinda-old-like-has-a-job-and-a-family-and-has-given-up-on-life-old"

"Super-young-like-shieeeet-born-yesterday-except-not-really"

oh my. I didn't know if the IC was ready or not. I checked it last night and it looked like the gm was still writing the first posts. i'll get something written tonight at work

Hey guys, I'm extremely sorry about this, however I think I'm going to leave the roleplay atm. I'll remove my characters within the next couple of days and whatever ranks I had can be replaced with new people immediately. Again I'm very sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread