OOC

I will be creating a new role play topic, as I would like to do this in chapters. 

Do you think we should have Clara and Fuzen have their meeting in private chat, or continue this chapter into the night for their meeting before I create a new topic?

@Britt-21

Hmmm... I mean... Yeah lets have it in a Pm or something because we dont wanna make this rp look like a 1x1

I think it would be interesting to read it IC personally. I mean pg version if necessary of course. I think it will  add some depth to the story if we can read what's going on !

I was thinking that could work too, but I wasnt so sure if you'd guys enjoy it

Ah, sorry for the wishy-washy inactivity all. Classes have begun once more and I'm trying to balance a new job, programming gig, and a website development... plus here. I shall have Tael be active either tonight or some time tomorrow after my mathematics exam. 

You know what guys,

I'm so sorry for this ;-;

but I'm going to withdraw.

A fear I had from the start is acting up again. Rping a wolf is just too out of place for me, I prefer the straight-forward nature of people. It's really breaking my creativity. I loved the little bit we had together, it was shaping up to be really good too, but alas I'm too weak for this. Sorry again guys, hope to rp with you again some day.

You know what guys,

A fear I had from the start is acting up again. Rping a wolf is just too out of place for me, I prefer the straight-forward nature of people. It's really breaking my creativity. I loved the little bit we had together, it was shaping up to be really good too, but alas I'm too weak for this. Sorry again guys, hope to rp with you again some day.

That's alright hun, with your permission can we kill off Charon?

You know what guys,

and you brought me here too ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread