OOC

Can anyone give me a recap of what's going on?
Mist Pack and Mountain Pack we have been forced to unite for a short time due to Hunters and their dogs burning both territories to the ground.
Fuzen has just rescued his sister he lost back when he was only a pup and is bringing her back to camp.

I don't know if you posted yet, because you commented "Edited", but there hasn't been any recent post besides mine in the last hour. Just to clarify, haha!

Oh; I did slightly edit my post, and I posted Edited if you were interested in seeing it. It's so minor that it's not really worth looking into, but it's just a habit :P And thank you very much for that recap.

Oh and what is No Man's Land?
No man's land in the world beyond the (now destroyed) territories that has been unclaimed by any pack since before the oldest elder.
Well, perhaps Tundra could stumble upon Ayla, the Mist Pack Medic. Perhaps he could have a few wounds, or simply be a wanderer. Then maybe a realtionship could blossom!
Winter has officially came, and snow is falling. Just encase you wanted to know. Haha!

It's Fine Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. ,
Don't forget to post everyone.
Do not engage on the Mist Creatures, no wolf is aware of their presence.
If you want to see what they are, visit the character thread and go to the post "Hostiles" that will be where I place all dangerous creatures.

I'm frozen unless Affili posts.
I don't want to seem rude or impatient, I'm just stating that I am still here. My character is just frozen.

wow...

I have yet to be unfrozen...
I think I should split up from the elder as he has not done anything (I think , not sure.)
So I am sorry (if the elder character posts)

but it has been a long time since I had posted. And from the general run-down, there is a battle going on?

wow...

I have yet to be unfrozen...
I think I should split up from the elder as he has not done anything (I think , not sure.)
So I am sorry (if the elder character posts)

but it has been a long time since I had posted. And from the general run-down, there is a battle going on?
You may unfreeze your character. There is a battle between Mist Creatures and the wolves, yes.

It's about to be over then, right?
or is there still time to jump in?

Let me check the rp again, Ill be a few seconds...

Tasteless Tasteless Apologies, I am never alerted in time with these new notifications. I have it set up to email me when posts happen, but it doesn't always notify me >-<

So would these beasties be wolves that were destroyed by that sickness or something more?

Panzer Panzer I can have Tael meet up with you or just bump into you while he tries to defend the wolves in the camp.

If ya want to.
Tasteless Tasteless Apologies, I am never alerted in time with these new notifications. I have it set up to email me when posts happen, but it doesn't always notify me >-<

So would these beasties be wolves that were destroyed by that sickness or something more?

Panzer Panzer I can have Tael meet up with you or just bump into you while he tries to defend the wolves in the camp.

that problem is, how do I adjust my self to this website when I just left another rp website where every character made by every member was OP as fuck in order to survive?

Users who are viewing this thread