OOC

I'm like mentally 300, but I keep up with stuff... And I'm only 17.. (I mean.. I'm watching a documentary, the news and doing this all at the same time...)  8)

Don't worry... Wait, is that only a British thing?!?!?!  :O

I mean I've never claimed to be up to date on text talk, but I've never seen that before. (although that was my guess). Closest thing I've seen is "np". Maybe it's because us Americans are always worried. :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I've never claimed to be up to date on text talk, but I've never head that before. (although that was my guess). Closest thing I've seen is "np". Maybe it's because us Americans are always worried. :P  

Yes, well... Us Brits are always apologising.

On topic, I have to finish my Geo homework before I reply, Sorry... Sorrysowysowysowy. *bows repeatedly*

Yes, well... Us Brits are always apologising.

On topic, I have to finish my Geo homework before I reply, Sorry... Sorrysowysowysowy. *bows repeatedly*

No problem, I mean it took me a while to respond. I understand that y'all got lives and stuff too. :P  I personally can wait a day or two before I even get worried.

Oh? Go on Grandpa, do tell....  ;)

That's Mr Cacuts to you! Damn kids, so spoiled and rotten nowadays. You know back in my day kids respected their elders. When I was kid we din't have those fancy touch screens or phones that are smart. My first phone only had five buttons! I couldn't text nobody! (I'm not even kidding; my parents were a little over protective. :smile5: ) Now as to my age. Well that's just plain rude. You can't go about asking people their age. Tsk tsk tsk. :P  

That's Mr Cacuts to you! Damn kids, so spoiled and rotten nowadays. You know back in my day kids respected their elders. When I was kid we din't have those fancy touch screens or phones that are smart. My first phone only had five buttons! I couldn't text nobody! (I'm not even kidding; my parents were a little over protective. :smile5: ) Now as to my age. Well that's just plain rude. You can't go about asking people their age. Tsk tsk tsk. :P  

Jeez, you sound like my Dad...  ;D

But... If I were to hazard a guess..... early 20s? (I didn't have a phone until I was 13, you don't have to tell me about that... :ClosedEyesCrying: )

Back in my day. The only computer game you can play was the on where you had to put the actual disk in. 

Oh i wanna guess your age...23?

So close yet so far. Psht, not even close. You might as well give up. I'm way older then you guys, so you have to respect my elderly authority. :P  

Psssht! You should see me, do I look like I respect my elders?!? (If you really want to, there's a pic of me on my profile lol)

C'mon...

I have bartering material...  ;)

It's because I mastered old impressions. One time after a game, I had to be on the bus with some of the chaperones and my team. I said a 'back in my day' and everyone thought it was the old lady that said it but in actuality it was me.

Also I can't picture an old guy watching Avatar the last airbender on Nickelodeon and love it so much that he made his username cactus juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back