OOC

Hey, maybe I have kids or something you don't know me. I don't. And there are some strange people out there ok? Maybe I sat there and analyzed it coming to the conclusion it is one of the best shows of all time. Maybe I'm just trying to be hip.  i have to try and fit in with the youngins. I may or may not have misdirected you guys at some point.  So you guys know what Avatar is? Yeah, I loved that show. What about anime? don't mind me just changing the subject.

Hey, maybe I have kids or something you don't know me. I don't. And there are some strange people out there ok? Maybe I sat there and analyzed it coming to the conclusion it is one of the best shows of all time. Maybe I'm just trying to be hip.  i have to try and fit in with the youngins. I may or may not have misdirected you guys at some point.  So you guys know what Avatar is? Yeah, I loved that show. What about anime? don't mind me just changing the subject.

Hehee... So either Geo was right, or your some 12 year old sitting in his pyjamas... X3

Hmmm.... 18? 19? 

Totally 14-15.

damn... it worked on me...

i have failed my mission...

im sorry everyone :(  

Hehee... So either Geo was right, or your some 12 year old sitting in his pyjamas... X3

Hmmm.... 18? 19? 

1830e30212926faca9440ad63c936392642d0689fbf07887faf756952b5b62d6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy_s.gif

I still think he's in his twenties, maybe in his teen years.... You're 19 aren't you?

Meh I tried fairytale didn't row my boat. 

tumblr_ngr8k0Rbxv1s58xblo1_500.gif

It's because we are winners and winners win things... Because that's in the word.

Meh I tried fairytale didn't row my boat. 

I understand why you might not. I'm not going to lie; like most long running shounen, Fairy Tail has a decent amount of flaws, but I can't help but love it anyways. (I mean I also like Naruto...well...except for the fillers...no one likes the fillers.)

I like the second option better.

I use to like Naruto but I grew out of it. Especially when i found out sakura is with sasuke after.Because he's mine.So yeah. Story of my life.

.... I just applied this evening.. ;^;

It's what I'm aiming for lol, although I do only have one lesson tomorrow, and then I'm going home before lunch lol.

Sixth form life! X3

I only have one class tomorrow as well, and it starts at 11:40.
Scheduled so I can sleep in college life. :P  

Users who are viewing this thread