• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

No problemo my friend! You can reference her say you remember reading a 'comic' like her in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's not in one, you can just pretend like from the laptop! Or be like I swear I've seen her? Just as a link!

Welp, stuff went down pretty quickly >w<
Haha! I love it OWO

I wonder what William is up to... (Don't tell me, I like surprises~)

and beside its only if you're sluggish enough to get trapped in it

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tone it down for the sake of the roleplay. The King in Yellow is an incomprehensible, undefeatable monstrosity from outside reality, so I toned down his power significantly so as not to break the roleplay. I can give you my explanation of exactly how I turned my overpowered character into something that would work within the roleplay, if that would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you have to teleport

i no

i kno 

i dunno

yes you have to teleport

Its a good thing that we're all rational rpers here.
Alright. So you're saying the cubes are indestructible? Okay. Picture this.
If chars like... hmmm... idk... Okay... Say dimentio was alone with Avalon or The twins. (Idk the abilities of King nor the Spider as yet.) And they were captured in the box. (Believe me when i say it will happen. Cuz by Kings awesome idea. The character portrayed will have lingering thoughts in the human's mind. Great example being Ava. So William will plot some evil crap to down our team.) How would they get out? It wouldn't be fair mate.

3 minutes ago, KAmber said:

yes you have to teleport

i no

i kno 

i dunno

Ok, well, that's not going to work. I understand how frustrating it is to have the GM tell you something you did isn't alright, and that you have to change it, but I need to make sure everyone has an equal chance.

*sigh*

I'm using dimentio's powers. They aren't exactly indestructible, you can use flectomancy and shadowmancy to destroy it, as well as flip it into another dimension if you have the powers of flipping from one place to another.

Or incredible arcane abilities

Dimentio, being a magician, is capable of many special abilities and powers. Being a master of dimensions, Dimentio is able to flip between them like Mario. Dimentio can also create his own in which he controls, such as Dimension D, and give himself additional power and support in these dimensions.

Dimentio can teleport and shoot energy spheres at his foes. He can also clone himself to inflict twice the damage. A method which proves to be the most effective is his magic. He is able to create a compact magic field around his victims in which he simply snaps his fingers, which causes several explosions within the field. Dimentio's 'Warp', used by nearly all the villains at some point, also has its own distinctive appearance and sound. A square expands then contracts on the teleporting object, making it disappear with a sound while a small shock-wave distorts the air around it. Dimentio's lesser abilities, usually used for acquiring information, are hovering and being able to turn invisible. Dimentio seemingly never walks during any point in the game.

Just now, KAmber said:

*sigh*

I'm using dimentio's powers. They aren't exactly indestructible, you can use flectomancy and shadowmancy to destroy it, as well as flip it into another dimension if you have the powers of flipping from one place to another.

Yes. I've done a bit of reading on him, and I understand his powers. But you need to make it so that even the humans of the group, even the powerless ones, have a way to get out.

*sigh* Everyone will once everyone has answered my questions and made a general peace with the group cuz William just really wants to be the mediator i guess.

That is a really good idea tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back