• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

*High pitch joyful screams* YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
chezits crisps y'all work fast, haha

and this idea of site-hopping is kind of genius, really, along with being sucked into the internet, as a starting point.

OH! We should totally not know why the the heck it happened! Then, as incentive, we go searching for a reason for why we were sucked in! All so we can figure out how to escape! Barebones, but with SOOOO much room for creation! oOo

I have an idea for different websites that has one category of RPs in RpN.

Like, Fandom, Fantasy, the works.

Oh! So instead of only one RPN parody, we would have several? 

Each with a different genre of RP as focus?

This sounds interesting~

Hey you! Yeah you~

Tired of romance RPs? Why don't you hop along to a Superhero Academy one!

Or maybe you want a dark fantasy circus?? :DD

(Totally not RPs I take part in~~ I'm too hyper for my own good)

So, wait, not to be a Debby Downer (though I am very good at that job) but wouldn't all this just mean that we're playing ourselves just...in the form of our icons rather than trying to pull anything in personality wise from the icons in question?

So would the avatar transformations be purely physical, or mental as well? Not a full personality overwrite or anything, but I think it'd be interesting if the minds of our avatar characters manifested as a set of "instincts" nagging at the back of our minds.

Now something different:

@Scattered Ambitions Since I have two characters on my avatar can I play both of them?

In conjunction?

I was thinking to have them always together since they're twins (Actually mirror images but twins is easier to explain~)

So, in the same post I'd have both of them, constantly interacting between each other AND with others~

Yeaaaah, expect comedy! XDD

So, wait, not to be a Debby Downer (though I am very good at that job) but wouldn't all this just mean that we're playing ourselves just...in the form of our icons rather than trying to pull anything in personality wise from the icons in question?

You're right I thought of that later. It would be a shame not to have to build a character from our icons. I think Perhaps king in yellow has an idea

So would the avatar transformations be purely physical, or mental as well. Not a full personality overwrite or anything, but I think it'd be interesting if the minds of our avatar characters manifested as a set of "instincts" nagging at the back of our minds.

It could be like that?

So would the avatar transformations be purely physical, or mental as well. Not a full personality overwrite or anything, but I think it'd be interesting if the minds of our avatar characters manifested as a set of "instincts" nagging at the back of our minds.

I think this is more fun~

I was thinking on dividing traits of myself between the twins....

Rin would have my hyper, childish self, while Len would be the more rational one and perhaps the one more likely to get depressed?

I want to have them constantly nagging at each other with their differences but also able to come together to overcome things (when they finish fighting) OWO

Officially Vocaloids don't have personalities so, this could work!

Now something different:

@Scattered Ambitions Since I have two characters on my avatar can I play both of them?

In conjunction?

I was thinking to have them always together since they're twins (Actually mirror images but twins is easier to explain~)

So, in the same post I'd have both of them, constantly interacting between each other AND with others~

Same... McHanzo is best.

I was just thinking more along the lines of a situation in which the space time continuum got messed up, forcing all the actual characters from their own realities into one area and now they have to try and fix it.

However, y'all seem to be really excited about the idea you have going so I totally encourage you guys roll with it. I, personally, might just bail out because the idea just doesn't mesh well with me. But once again, I'm really good at being a Debby Downer and my opinions should be taken with all the salt.

I was just thinking more along the lines of a situation in which the space time continuum got messed up, forcing all the actual characters from their own realities into one area and now they have to try and fix it.

However, y'all seem to be really excited about the idea you have going so I totally encourage you guys roll with it. I, personally, might just bail out because the idea just doesn't mesh well with me. But once again, I'm really good at being a Debby Downer and my opinions should be taken with all the salt.

No I totally understand. Not just having the characters be themselves is a bit..... MEh. I was kinda sad about it too but I do like the idea we have going. There is a possibility it could still be included though, with some tweaking of the plot. The reason I suggested being sucked into the internet was because it would make really easy fuel for motivation. A desire to get out and back to the real world (or not, in some people's cases) Perhaps a similar idea but where the characters try to get back to their own "universe"?

Wait.... what about those with more than one icon tho?

@King in Yellow

I think this is more fun~

I was thinking on dividing traits of myself between the twins....

Rin would have my hyper, childish self, while Len would be the more rational one and perhaps the one more likely to get depressed?

I want to have them constantly nagging at each other with their differences but also able to come together to overcome things (when they finish fighting) OWO

Officially Vocaloids don't have personalities so, this could work!

Same... McHanzo is best.

OK, so would you guys want to be one character with two competing personalities in their head, one person who got split into two people when they got sucked in, or two normal people who both got sucked in and each turned into one of your avatars? Of course, each of you could do whichever you wanted.

No I totally understand. Not just having the characters be themselves is a bit..... MEh. I was kinda sad about it too but I do like the idea we have going. There is a possibility it could still be included though, with some tweaking of the plot. The reason I suggested being sucked into the internet was because it would make really easy fuel for motivation. A desire to get out and back to the real world (or not, in some people's cases) Perhaps a similar idea but where the characters try to get back to their own "universe"?

Well, we could have it so that the characters gradually get subsumed into their character's personalities unless they actively fight it. It still wouldn't include character backstory, etc., but it'd make for interesting character arcs, and allow each person to play on whatever point of the roleplayer-to-character spectrum they wanted.

Also, it does seem entirely possible that the players who wanted to could have their character's come from their own worlds, so that they could actually be their characters if they wanted to. Maybe they'd have their own physical or psychological problems to deal with, rather than the transformation issues the "real world" players have?

OK, so would you guys want to be one character with two competing personalities in their head, one person who got split into two people when they got sucked in, or two normal people who both got sucked in and each turned into one of your avatars? Of course, each of you could do whichever you wanted.

I am going with option one, kinda?

Not meaning the person had Multiple Personalities per se, but some kind of constant struggle when tackling issues... 

Should I face this head on? Or should I just give up because I'm tired and this seem to not be going anywhere? Do I see this with empathy and help? Or do I see this rationaly and don't help because I could be being used again?

These kind of things~

It would just be a more aparent struggle with the characters, have them ARGUE LIVE about these inner conflicts, actually yell at each other and stuff XDD

Now imagine both sides arguing with a third party involved, maybe trying to conciliate them? Or maybe trying to get them to do something...

Of course, it's a concept and it needs work, but the idea sounds appealing to me and entertaining too! OWO

(I'd be careful to make this while also contributing to the interactions. They're not going to argue ALL time >w<)

So assuming I understand the genre-worlds concept correctly, does anyone have any genre worlds they're dying to see? Or ideas for the other-website worlds you were talking about?

4 hours ago, Necessity4Fun said:

Now something different:

In conjunction?

Yeah, you're cool. I'll get started on everything in a few minutes. So many good ideas here! Also, I've been rping for a bit now (about a year and a half) but I really don't know what arcs are. Could someone explain?

Yeah, you're cool. I'll get started on everything in a few minutes. So many good ideas here! Also, I've been rping for a bit now (about a year and a half) but I really don't know what arcs are. Could someone explain?

You know how cartoons and series usually have a different focus each season? For example, The first season of Star vs the Forces of evil was all about adaptation on Earth until near the end where we meet...someone I shouldn't name because spoilers... And the current season is revolving around the broken wand issue~

(Even if you haven't watched SVTFOE yet, I haven't spoiled much >.< I think... But it was either that or Arrow as an example)

That's what an arc is, mini plots inside the main story :33 Like sections of a book! They're also called 'episodes' in RP'ing.

I hope this helps, I'm bad at explaining things XDD

Since we're here, uhhh, what is the 'big appearance' part of the CS for?

Just images? I started filling it out but was confused >w<

pretty sure Big Appearance is where they appear in.

Also I was wondering if we're just gonna use hot topics or if we're also gonna use random threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back