• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OoC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost OoC... (Adv/Lit) (Yes, we always OPEN!!)

Main
Here
Other
Here
Thank you! I will give it a try. In the meantime, I'm having a lot of fun reading all the posts that have been added!

Awesome!

Yeah but ngl I had to read ShredKnives's last post a couple times to try and wrap my head around the multi-realities they going off about. It really dint click until I clued into the building a bar aspect. It's like the origin story behind that one bar at the centre of the multiverses in RPs that are used to host the huuuuuuuuge varieties of all types of charries from different worlds lol. Thanks Suzy...

Buggaboo still playin checkers while ShredKnives ShredKnives killin scrubs at 4d chess lol

Oh! And did you notice we did Mama Day themed posts too lol

just realized that the bully's name in my last post and your usere name are too similar lol

EDIT button! i see you!

...and happy mama day!!🌻💮🌷🌹💐🌼🌺🌸 for next year then!!

K so posted!

Like this is an idea I was gonna post for a current RP buuuuuut... got a bad feelin it gonna die soon too lol. So I know part of the rules was not to re-post something you posted already and don't worry this is a new post.... buuuuuut I might edit it up a bit and re-post it into the current RP if it survives. Cuz never said you couldn't re-post what you post here into someone elses RP lol me.

Been two weeks and GM a no-show. Another charrie finds themseves orphaned in the ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ home for lost charries lol. k so like I should have a post up this weekend.

Meh. I cut this one from 1200 to 700 words. Somewhere along the way it just... it just noped on me. Pfffftttt... So janky... I might try a re-write if I have time today. UGH.

-EDIT- K. Meh I'mma leave it and say good enough lol.

Last edited:
Meh. I cut this one from 1200 to 700 words. Somewhere along the way it just... it just noped on me. Pfffftttt... So janky... I might try a re-write if I have time today. UGH.

-EDIT- K. Meh I'mma leave it and say good enough lol.
just become god and break your own rules

just become god and break your own rules
Goddamn the rules lol. Naw, I just figured out the too-much-writing-hack for this thread actually. Know what I should have done with the 1200 words instead of edit them out? I should have cut it into two 600 words posts.

One that works with the inspiration quote and one saved for later that could work with another inspired quote. That way I should always have one in the pocket ready to go when I gots a bit of writer block lol

K But busy busy bee this weekend so won't post up till next week. Sad feels.

Actuallyyyyyy... Remember how I said I have a post-too-long hack...? Well I have half a post from an opener I chopped off. Like it was left off since it too silly cuz lol me.

Tinkin I just post it up anyways tmrw when I gots more free time .

So yeah. They haven't killed me yet lol

I've been craving roleplaying Girls Frontline because I have a lot of appreciation for a Chinese gacha game having lotsa lore but it's a bit obscure for most of the users here, which is sadge.

Don't sadge when you can just sag!

K. So. Maybe just do it up like your own idea without the Canon baggage cuz sometimes cool fandom ideas are just unappealing as RPs cuz of tonnes and tonnes of expectations and lore.

sometiems you're really cool
Sometimes? Naw bruh. Cool is a full time thing lol

But yeah I tried to launch a RP which was basically a painted over, Buggaboo version of Netflix Arcane first Act. But no one took to it cuz it was a preset F is for FAIL ending where the charries don't make it. Buuuuuuut like how is this diff from any other RP I joined up in here lol

Speakin of F... time to bump an INT CHK again!!

Ello- Practically every rp I've been before this account has died miserably and I have a whole backlog of characters to work with, so having a chance to actually play them in public is nice! I probably won't be able to actually post anything for a while, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested nonetheless.

Ello- Practically every rp I've been before this account has died miserably and I have a whole backlog of characters to work with, so having a chance to actually play them in public is nice! I probably won't be able to actually post anything for a while, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested nonetheless.
Hi!!

Yeah, that's the whole point of this thread. Whenever ya can is all good.

But k like ther is a bit of a process that is all long winded in the OP to see how it works. But its best to look at the IC to get a better idea of how things work in practice. And then like if ya gots questions go for it!!

But yeah thanks for replying!!

Got one in! It was serious at first but I kept forgetting about it and I had to post something before too much time passed and I end up not having the time to work on it, so now we're left with an atrocious fever dream-

enjoy : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back