• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OoC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost OoC... (Adv/Lit) (Yes, we always OPEN!!)

Main
Here
Other
Here
nice! loves the twist ending kinda like Scooby doo lol. But yeah only prob i see is you still have WIP up there and your word count should say like only 740 which is cool cools. You dont have to include the synopsis lol. All goods.
I removed the WIP a few hours ago. I forgot to remove it when I finished. I might write the battle...but Circe will be killed ( same fate as the demons before) and might include a flashback with her backstory.

I removed the WIP a few hours ago. I forgot to remove it when I finished. I might write the battle...but Circe will be killed ( same fate as the demons before) and might include a flashback with her backstory.
cool cools. k but like you can totes write for other charries too if you'd like. you dont just have to lock into just one.

but i i should have a post up in the next few days

cool cools. k but like you can totes write for other charries too if you'd like. you dont just have to lock into just one.

but i i should have a post up in the next few days
Don't worry,I got another character from that same RP project I want to use ,a good character this time, which the great grand mother of another OC of mine I plan to use in a Demon Slayer RP that I want to take part in but will reboot soon.

k imma do up another post soon.

LURKERS!! I see you! Stop lurking and start posting. It's only 300 words! No CS! Just like 5 sentences to answer as a synopsis! One and done posts bruh soooooo simple!!

Don't be shy, Come say Hi!! and start posting with meeeeeee!!

k there we go. posted.

its suuuuuuper easy to post here. just come by, say Hi!! and we can get you started! 300 words? NO CS, just like 5 sentences to fill out a synopsis? Say less amirite? Like you could post about any charrie you want as if things could go your way... or how you always wanted it to.

Drop in, drop out. Easy as lurking lol. C'mon let's Goooooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back