• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wrote my first Little House on the Prairie one-shot. Posted it on my blog and on my fanfiction profile (fanfiction.net under moonfeather58). It's called The Auction and got inspiration for it when watching Season 4 Ep 14 The Inheritance of the tv show. It's when Charles gets an inheritance from his dead Uncle Ned and because they stupidly believe they're going to get a fortune, they spend money they do not have. Only to find out that the estate ate up all the debts, court costs and legal fees and only worthless confederate money in a black iron box is all that remains of the inheritance, nearly causing the Ingalls to lose their farm and home.

You guys maybe wanna do a prehistoric rp with like werewolves? Maybe various people that were cursed into wolves and are surviving in like the ice age or before the ice age, becoming the first 'werewolves' of existence?

that'd be fun! I admittedly don't know a lot about werewolves and whatnot, the only rp I've done involving any sort of animal / were-animal characters is Warriors ones lol, but that does sound like a neat idea, so if everyone else likes it, then I'm down

I’m actually in a werewolf RP, but everyone has been busy or quiet. So I know a thing or two about werewolves. But yes! That idea sounds great! Been bored recently, needed something to do. I’m down.

that'd be fun! I admittedly don't know a lot about werewolves and whatnot, the only rp I've done involving any sort of animal / were-animal characters is Warriors ones lol, but that does sound like a neat idea, so if everyone else likes it, then I'm down

Just think of it as like regular wolves but supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back