• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Even the ones that I haven't picked?
Yes! Attributes represent your basic capabilties. Having 0 in stamina would mean you are dead :)
You start with one dot in all of them, then the extra dots are on top of that. You can't bring an attribute over 5.

But I don't have that many points to spread out
You have chosen Physical to be Tertiary, so you have 4 dots to spread.
With each starting at 1, you can have Str 2, Sta 2, and Dex 3.

Another option, is to put Physical Secondary, and Social Tertiary, and then you can have Cha, Man, and App at 2 each, and decide which of them is gonna be 3, since you have 4 dots to distribute, and then you have 6 dots for Physical, and can get Str 2, Sta 2, and Dex 5, or any other combination.

You have chosen Physical to be Tertiary, so you have 4 dots to spread.
With each starting at 1, you can have Str 2, Sta 2, and Dex 3.

Another option, is to put Physical Secondary, and Social Tertiary, and then you can have Cha, Man, and App at 2 each, and decide which of them is gonna be 3, since you have 4 dots to distribute, and then you have 6 dots for Physical, and can get Str 2, Sta 2, and Dex 5, or any other combination.
But Random said I only had so many dots for each section. I'm confused now 😣

But Random said I only had so many dots for each section. I'm confused now 😣

Attributes come in three:
Physical - Str, Dex, Sta
Social - Cha, Man, App
Mental - Per, Int, Wits

You CHOOSE which grouping is Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary.
The Primary group gets 8 points to distribute
The Secondary group gets 6 points to distribute
And the Tertiary gets 4 points to distribute.
And as said above, each Attribute starts at 1, for free.

Hope that makes it clearer

Step 2: Assign attribute dots. Each Attribute starts at 1 dot and can go up to 5. The attributes are grouped into physical, social, and mental. You can assign 8 dots to one group, 6 to another, and 4 to the last group. It's up to you which group is which.
Equusheart Equusheart I apologize for my lack of clarity. The key word I forgot to add was 'free', as in 'each attribute starts with one free dot and can go up to 5'. The 8/6/4 are, as Red Shadow Claws explained, dots on top of those free first dots. This is only for Attributes, not Abilities.

Equusheart Equusheart

Terrifying Fire-Dragon Roar
Cost:
10m, 1wp, expend Fire Aura; Mins: Presence 5, Essence 3
Type: Simple
Keywords: Aura, Decisive-only, Signature (Fire)
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None
Roaring with her draconic ancestors’ fury, the Dragon-Blood exhales a deadly blast of fire. She rolls an unblockable decisive attack with (Charisma + Presence) that extends in a line out to medium range, striking all characters caught within it, including allies. The attack roll is also treated as a threaten roll against all enemies caught in the blast to terrify them into fleeing, even if they successfully dodge. The Dragon-Blood divides (her Initiative + Essence) evenly among all hit characters, rounded down, to determine the lethal damage rolled against them, ignoring Hardness. Battle groups caught in the blast suffer (Initiative + Essence) damage, which doesn’t count against the total Initiative she has to divide, and must roll against rout (Exalted, p. 209) if their Resolve is beaten. Any flammable scenery in the area of the blast catches fire.
This Charm can only be used once per scene, unless reset by gaining 15+ points of Initiative in a single tick.

Equusheart Equusheart

Terrifying Fire-Dragon Roar
Cost:
10m, 1wp, expend Fire Aura; Mins: Presence 5, Essence 3
Type: Simple
Keywords: Aura, Decisive-only, Signature (Fire)
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None
Roaring with her draconic ancestors’ fury, the Dragon-Blood exhales a deadly blast of fire. She rolls an unblockable decisive attack with (Charisma + Presence) that extends in a line out to medium range, striking all characters caught within it, including allies. The attack roll is also treated as a threaten roll against all enemies caught in the blast to terrify them into fleeing, even if they successfully dodge. The Dragon-Blood divides (her Initiative + Essence) evenly among all hit characters, rounded down, to determine the lethal damage rolled against them, ignoring Hardness. Battle groups caught in the blast suffer (Initiative + Essence) damage, which doesn’t count against the total Initiative she has to divide, and must roll against rout (Exalted, p. 209) if their Resolve is beaten. Any flammable scenery in the area of the blast catches fire.
This Charm can only be used once per scene, unless reset by gaining 15+ points of Initiative in a single tick.
I like this but I'm unsure of the fire aspect.

Psychie Psychie Well, that took a while, but Garret is up!

So, how badly messed up is Sjet? I almost have enough sorcerous motes built up to cast my spell, so I hope I'm going to be ok.
Sjet is Crashed, but the allied warriors prevented her from getting squished - for now!

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws Droplets and Thousandfold Wings are up in her combat. You can act for your Zombies as well.

Crocodile Crocodile I haven't heard from you for a while. If you're around, let me know, otherwise I'll assume real life incap'd you and your slot is open.

I provide all relevant combat stats for enemies, so go ahead and roll your own to hit and damage dice! Assume the enemy spends essence on defence if you spend essence on offense. I'll mark on their character sheets if they have any fancy tricks, and the rules for when they use them, if it's relevant. We'll try to eliminate back and forth as much as possible. Ideally you can resolve your own turn entirely by yourself.

I guessed as much. Can I still do the Shape Sorcery action when Crashed? I don't remember.

Awesome. I will unleash my spell once it gets to my turn - so very long from now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back