• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC thread for QHH

How many days until a user becomes inactive?

• 5 days

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 7 days

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 9 days

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 11 days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am still here... and I actually have an entire post almost entirely written out that I'll post soon. Not sure why I didn't finish it yet.

Well, we aren't that many, but if we're all committed I'm sure we can go on.
With this many people, I'm seriously thinking about making the villain become an NPC and starting a student character so the class doesn't get too small and we get to interact a bit more. I believe you guys needed a hostage saver, right?

Webs Elk Webs Elk (Yes I tagged myself) Gaku can do the investigative task
SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Nolan can defeat the boss
Zamasu Zamasu I'mm pretty sure Beatrice would be able to complete the Mobility hero task, given her quirk
CapRock CapRock Hostage-Saver ^.^

Also, I kinda need someone to bump into my character as well

Also, I kinda need someone to bump into my character as well
Zamasu Zamasu SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird
I don't wanna be too pushy, but I really think we should all bump into Gakuon and get some action going on while this RP still has some breath.
After all, the new Boku no Hero season is just around the corner and I really hope the hype will help this RP catch some momentum.

I don't wanna be too pushy, but I really think we should all bump into Gakuon and get some action going on while this RP still has some breath.
After all, the new Boku no Hero season is just around the corner and I really hope the hype will help this RP catch some momentum.
Did someone made the first move?

Did someone made the first move?
Well, Webs Elk Webs Elk 's character is holding some blueprints of the building right now, and all he needs is a team to work with a plan. I was planning on having my new character meet him just after Beatrice and Nolan, since I'd like to avoid a double post.

Well, Webs Elk Webs Elk 's character is holding some blueprints of the building right now, and all he needs is a team to work with a plan. I was planning on having my new character meet him just after Beatrice and Nolan, since I'd like to avoid a double post.
Okay, though Beatrice is still attached to Zhuang in some way. I kinda like that character though, and I wish for the two of them to be together.

Okay, though Beatrice is still attached to Zhuang in some way. I kinda like that character though, and I wish for the two of them to be together.
Kinda hard to dislike a girl that looks like Yang, amirite? Guess we can have her tag along as a side character for the time being.
Platypus Platypus We miss you buddy

Kinda hard to dislike a girl that looks like Yang, amirite? Guess we can have her tag along as a side character for the time being.
Platypus Platypus We miss you buddy
Ugh, please, it cringes me whenever I hear that. The once tough girl now broken, and I cannot get over with it.

Ugh, please, it cringes me whenever I hear that. The once tough girl now broken, and I cannot get over with it.
I guess we have VERY different opinions on Yang's recovery arc and what kind of character she is right now. Either that or you need to catch up on your RWBY man.

Zamasu Zamasu Man, Beatrice is so cute I ended up forgetting she is a goddamn beast!

...Pun intended.
Webs Elk Webs Elk Since Beatrice is gonna go with Zhuang, what do you think about using Rush as our mobility hero?

Alright I'll just try to come up with a way to make that happen without it seeming... ya know... forced.

Alright I'll just try to come up with a way to make that happen without it seeming... ya know... forced.
Awesome! Don't force yourself if you don't feel it'll work, though. It's just what I think that will get us to the good parts faster. What matters in the end is that we all get those sweet test scores.

Zamasu Zamasu Man, Beatrice is so cute I ended up forgetting she is a goddamn beast!

...Pun intended.
Webs Elk Webs Elk Since Beatrice is gonna go with Zhuang, what do you think about using Rush as our mobility hero?
That'd be fine. It also places emphasis on the fact that there's mote than just player chararacters participating in the exam.

While we wait, I've got a quick question for you all:
Do you think we should come up with an american motto for our school? Or should we just stick with the good old "Plus Ultra!" And pretend that's a universal thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back