• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh haha yeah I have really bad vision and it doesn't help that I take my glasses off all the time and try and read stuff without them.

If you need your glasses to read, just wear them! :P No point straining your eyes, your just get a headache.

I'm pretty lucky I don't need my glasses for much anymore - only like long-range reading like signs. (actually I need a new pair, haven't managed to get new ones for ages)

Well I know that but I just don't like wearing them so I take them off and leave them places all the time and either can't find them or don't want to go get them. I am just not a very good patient when it comes to glasses.

But like dad's get annoyed at me cause I'll like complain that I can't read something or that I am getting a headache from trying to read and they are just like well you have glasses for a reason use them or stop complaining.

But yeah my eyes are pretty bad.

I think they get even more annoyed cause the got me like 200 dollar frames cause I really liked them and really wanted them but then I like never wear them haha

*starts gently poking the little bro he's carrying in the side*
Listen to your dad. Wear the glasses. You got them for reason!

Even the kitty is wearing theirs!
Cat Nerd GIF by sheepfilms

Haha yeah yeah I know they just get so annoying sitting on my nose all day plus I hate being called four eyes all the time!

Asher and Felix obviously are having a bit of a 1x1 right now, and so yeah.. From experience we could otherwise just get carried away.
So better to check if you want to get some posts in.

Asher and Felix obviously are having a bit of a 1x1 right now, and so yeah.. From experience we could otherwise just get carried away.
So better to check if you want to get some posts in.
This exactly this lol I just didn't want to get carried away and leave you in the dust edric

Obviously sometimes some characters don't have as much to do, so skipping over them is fine. Like when I have Evelyn just drawing or something and just in the backdrop.
But that's sorta something we should check before doing. :P

I'm just gonna have Jack hide away in his room so y'all can do the RP like normal without me for a bit. I don't mind.

Ok ok
wait for it
Wait for it

I GOT A BABY BROTHER AND SISTER!!!

Also thats why dad hasn’t posted we’ve been busy getting everything settled and stuff but he says he plans on posting later tonight so they should be there in the morning for you.

Wait, wait, wait, what!?

A baby brother and sister? Dad and Pops have been going through the whole adoption process more?
Like when you already got them or just like soon?

Wellllllll it wasnt like planned or anything and pops and dad made it clear that they might not stay with us forever😞 which would suck.

But basically pops and Dad are like signed up to be like emergency placments for kids when bad stuff happens and CPS needs somewhere to put kids. And well their mom and dad died in a car crash yesterday and now they are here.

They are soooo cute and lovable and well kinda gross sometimes but still they are awesome!!
Pops and Dad said they want to keep them but we wont know until we go through like court and stuff but if we are gonna keep them we definitely need to move to the farm cause we have enough room for them now but when they get older we wont but the farm house is bigger!

Oooo i really hope we get to keep them!!!

Oh emergency fostering.
Woah. That's like a rush - I can't believe that much is going on.
Very few people have the kind of resources to be emergency fosterers.

Even if it is temporary, you better be the best big brother you can be! Though your still be our cuddly little bro. <3

Can I ask roughly what ages they are?

I already love them sooo much i especially like just holding them and cuddling on the couch while i watch tv.

The only thing i dont like is when they spit up on me but I guess its okay they are supposed to do that and its not like they can control it.

I wanna teach them sooo much stuff as they get older like teach em how to speak Spanish
How to play video games how to ride a bike!!

Oh they are twins and they are like i think dad said 15 months old.
Yeah dad and pops said that they feel like its their duty to open their home to kids who need them even if its just for a little bit. Because they can afford to and so many people cant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back