• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I also would call those joggers but that's only because I had an older neighbor from England growing up and I randomly picked up some of his vocabulary and have just never shaken it.
Everyone I know tho would call them track pants.

I have a little bit more fashion sense now - having a bit of a personal style. My headphone for example have become a bit of an accessory.

But unless im actively expecting visitors, or am going somewhere I'm still just gonna be in comfort mode. :P
Ah that's cool. I know I for one CERTAINLY have 0 fashion sense haha, but respect to people who do. Luckily for where I live and what I do, my 0 fashion sense works just fine.

Makes sense.

I've grown a fashion sense out of necessity from working in offices and HR and such otherwise I would probably just still throw on whatever was comfy

Oh I am not allowed to have much of a fashion sense at work. Hospital work kinda pushes me to wear the same set outfit with only minor accessories like maybe my headphones and a few bracelets.

Ah. Being a college student, there's not much I have to dress up for so throwing on what ever is casual and comfortable works for me luckily.

Oh I am not allowed to have much of a fashion sense at work. Hospital work kinda pushes me to wear the same set outfit with only minor accessories like maybe my headphones and a few bracelets.
Oh yea, kinda makes sense. I'm sure you have to wear the hospital's uniform and stuff.

Yeah I figured that and it makes sense for sure i just never have and still don't really care about fashion the only reason I have nice clothes is my job pretty much

Hehe. Most days im going in basically a polo shirt and suit pants, and a comfortable pair of shoes. Generally just black in coloration.
I am support/admin and IT so. Yeah.

Plus mask and whatver medical stuff is needed.

Alternatively I can wear tie and a proper button-up shirt but I prefer the more comfortable black polo t-shirt.

One of my collegues has great fun with a variety of novelty ties however.

Wooohooo!
Sorry I am at the limit of my Spanish but assuming I read that correctly that's great! :D

*offers high five*

Woo I did read it right - I'm proud of my little brother.

Great job. With how much you and Max were working on it tho, you deserve it.

Yeah our teacher was very impressed he said not just with the amount of information we had but also just how well it was put together and stuff. He said it could have easily passed for a high school or maybe even a college project.

Probably helped that I have cancer a ade things a lot easier even though I wasn't excited at first I don't think we would have done as good with anything else

Nah the cancer thing meant that you had a lot to talk about, you know a lot of information. But stuff like the layout, the research, your presentation, and ability to explain; is all something that you would've been just as good at no matter the topic. Especially with the work and time you put into it.

I got a super-smart little brother! *picks up little brother and gives a big cuddles*

I'm not saying it didn't help you. Picking a topic you knew well def' made it easier but your grade wouldn't be at that sort of level if it wasn't for your hard work either!

*keeps holding and cuddling* - No escape.

Also your made yourself one cool kid on the Sims. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back