• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You better be, gotta set a good example for them. Aww but I'm really glad your so excited.

It'll probably be a while before any kind of custody is settled so at minimum you've got your new big brother badge and duties for a few weeks. I don't know the situation obviously so it could be a lot longer.

Haha yeah its awesome!!
I mean its sad that their mom and dad died but I guess there isn’t really anything we can do about that so im just gonna love them as much as i can as long as i can!
Their names are Flynn and Isabelle!
Man they are so cute 🥰
Except when Flynn peed on me when i was trying to help pops change diapers that wasnt very cute!

Babies and toddlers will do that. Just wait till they get to the terrible 2's. :P

But yeah you can't do anything about what happened, except help take care of them. Give them somewhere safe in the meantime, regardless of where their forever home ends up being.

Yeah pops said i gotta get the new diaper on him faster if i dont want that to happen cause its the cool air that makes him do that

Hehe. It might be gross but atleast its nothing that can be fixed with a quick wash for you and maybe your clothes.

And yeah your pops is right as always on that. It's just another skill you gotta get used to and get better at if you want to avoid getting soaked!

Hey hows it going?
Sorry meant to get posts up last night but it didn’t happen working on them here i hopefully they will be up before long

All good. I've been busy. Plus I made Jack up in his room so I can put him to rest a little while since I might be pretty busy and don't have the creative energy rn for a Jack post.

Yay! Posty post. <3

I'll be honest Kai tho, kinda lost trust when you say "get a post up today/soon". Your life seems way way to crazy right now for me to to believe those messages right now.

No offense.
Not upset or anything, IRL comes first ofc. :)

Ooh I do love the fact you actually got a Santa Monica hoodie in the outfit box now. XD
That's cool.

Yeah every time i say that i have full intentions of getting a post up it just never seems to work out life jusg seems to enjoy keeping me on my toes i guess.

And yeah I figured id see what I could find since he is wearing a hoodie after all.

Working on a post now, so whenever life isn't kicking your butt and you have chance to come up for air you can reply again - but not expecting one right away.

It's cool though, Felix approves of the colour! If he was old enough to be at the highschool (and they had an XS side available) he'd totally wear it.

Haha yeah i mean im not going to make any promises cause clearly i cant keep them. But i am hoping to get to post more regularly.

And yeah lol i bet he likes the color honestly Asher isn’t much of a school spirit guy so i dont see him wearing that often it was just something quick to throw on. But im sure they would be able to get one in Felix’s size. Haha

I mean the size isn't that big a deal in this case, not like hoodies need to be super form sitting. Worst case he just wears an oversized one that's a big on him, not that bad.
Hehe but yeah you know Felix likes anything yellow or orangey in color. :D

Yeah thats true not too big of a deal if a hoodie is a little big. Or even a lot big sometimes just depends on the person.
Lol yeah i knew it being yellow would mean Felix would like it lol

He's not highschool age yet, and hasn't even gone to the middleschool part yet so kinda moot point anyway, but still yeah he likes it!

Felix would have stopped at the short awnser, but given everything that happened today he may not have realised it but he just needed to vent. Get the words out there. Plus after everything he felt a little guilty trying to leave Asher with the short version.

Especially given how non-threatening and vulnerable Asher himself looked at the moment.

Yeah makes sense Its been quite the day for Felix. Him needing to vent a little and actually talk about what happened not just glance over it seems appropriate.
Asher of course understanding the sensitivity of such subjects would have been fine with however much of an answer Felix felt like giving but he is certainly going to appreciate Felix’s openness.

Openness and honesty are some of Felix's better qualities, he doesn't do lying, he doesn't like hiding stuff.

But I think the context from this really helps explain a lot of why Felix has reacted the way he has to Asher's words earlier, and in general. Poor kid has been through a lot, emotionally and physically - both of which Asher has reopened today.
But yeah he really hasn't spoken to anyone about it, even the staff at the home here likely don't know the full details like what his parents were fighting over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back