• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OoC: Re:Dux

Another thing to not, The Crater has had two incidents. It was there way before P.B. bombed it. The original crater was caused by unknown means.
Meta knowledge, The original crater was caused by H2O.

OH, and one more thing, It wasn't until recently that P.B. stopped sending in squads. The soldiers are aware that their brother's in arm's aren't likely to return. Baron's case is odd because he shouldn't have been in the crater.

Last edited:
Wolflily Wolflily , As far as your characters are good with me. They don't contradict any previous established lore of the RP.

Couple minor things, mostly for flavor:

With Eva's backstory it would make more sense if she hailed from Diamond/Coal city. This location is sort of a sister city to Voltic city(Where the crater is located). I say this because Diamond city is like a extremely wealthy resort, and Coal City is the sort of the slums everyday people part of the city that dwells under it. Coal city could be the very place her father's factory could be located. Both cities are heavily populated with P.B. Soldiers since this location currently houses their headquarters.

If Baron was born and raised in Voltic city he should be aware of the Cyber Terrorist A.I. (Alexander Indigo). A.I.'s philosophy on dataghost and how it views itself and others could influence him or be a catalyst for the internal struggle of RK-28. Baron is actually having similar experience with his emotions that Alexander Indigo had when his family activated his Dataghost. Personality wise they were both quite similar in life.

Sye as he is now and how he may become reminds me of classic H2O.

All project project black soldiers are aware or have enough context clues to figure that H2O is alive.
Great :) Glad to see I was mostly on point with the bits and pieces I read up on. Here in a little bit I'll add those elements the appropriate characters and I'll make a note that my P. B. soldiers will know about that terrorist. As for the thing with Baron/RK-28, I actually had an idea that an external source, like A. I., would be the reason he is struggling so much with his machine and human halves because the machine influence will grow stronger on him as he spends more time as RK-28. Perhaps A. I. could tap into his technology and try and manipulate or mess with him that way, if he's a villain. If he isn't a villain, then he could help overcome Baron's conflict. Just depends on how they interact :)

Interesting how a couple of our characters are similar. It would be awesome to see how they interact with each other as the plot carries on :) Anything else of note?

Another thing to not, The Crater has had two incidents. It was there way before P.B. bombed it. The original crater was caused by unknown means.
Meta knowledge, The original crater was caused by H2O.

OH, and one more thing, It wasn't until recently that P.B. stopped sending in squads. The soldiers are aware that their brother's in arm's aren't likely to return. Baron's case is odd because he shouldn't have been in the crater.
Weren't there patrols guarding the crater though? I was going to put him as one of the patrol members and that he heard something strange going on at the crater, which is what drew him towards it in the first place and then led to an attack on him and his mysterious vanishing. But if you don't like that, what would you suggest would be a better story for how he became RK-28? An assault of some sort from another character or group? And I suppose then I would have to rewrite my reply for Eva and Hutch, because Baron's disappearance was their whole reasoning for going to the crater in the first place. But, they don't have to be in the crater. They can be among the other P. B. soldiers doing their normal duties. What would you prefer?

You don't have to change it. What I meant to say was that there are squads who guard and patrol the parameter. Soldiers, as a squad, have gone in on orders in the past. However they stopped giving general soldiers orders and only send in elite soldiers. Mainly the Proxies. So it works still.

You don't have to change it. What I meant to say was that there are squads who guard and patrol the parameter. Soldiers, as a squad, have gone in on orders in the past. However they stopped giving general soldiers orders and only send in elite soldiers. Mainly the Proxies. So it works still.
Alright so nothing to change? If it'll work better I can have Hutch and Eva be elite soldiers. Also feel free to tell me to fix anything in my replies, I'm not used to futuristic rps because I haven't done hardly so to get in the feel of them I may need a bit of guidance. I tend to catch on quick though

Correct. Nothing to change. The spirals weren't originally down there, but you did enter at a different point then everyone else... Yet it makes sense because it could have been a side effect of the explosion. The beauty of Br0ken is that all the lore was generated by several players. Axeykins and I just serve as the "librarians" so to speak. Long story short, thanks for creating another hazard and generating a new creature.

To help with a mental map of the crater it's best to think of the surface divided into rings. You have the outer ring, middle ring, and center ring. The closer you get to the center ring the more radiation you'd be exposed to. So far no player has ventured into the middle ring.
Then you have the under levels. At the moment the sewers have only been explored. There are deeper levels with more secretes to be exposed. That is if your characters can make it that far.

Like I told everyone else I am going to try and kill your characters. Of course in a fair manner.

Great :) Glad to see I was mostly on point with the bits and pieces I read up on. Here in a little bit I'll add those elements the appropriate characters and I'll make a note that my P. B. soldiers will know about that terrorist. As for the thing with Baron/RK-28, I actually had an idea that an external source, like A. I., would be the reason he is struggling so much with his machine and human halves because the machine influence will grow stronger on him as he spends more time as RK-28. Perhaps A. I. could tap into his technology and try and manipulate or mess with him that way, if he's a villain. If he isn't a villain, then he could help overcome Baron's conflict. Just depends on how they interact :)

Interesting how a couple of our characters are similar. It would be awesome to see how they interact with each other as the plot carries on :) Anything else of note?

A.I. isn't a villain to. More of an Anti-hero. It's primary goal is to get Dataghosts to recognize that they are not the person they were but are programs created from the memories and brain patterns of people. There was a time it had surveillance over the whole city and citizen's mobile device. At least until it created Valhalla, a digital city. Rk-28 may not encounter A.I. unless he access a 6yr old piece of tech or seeks out Valhalla, but There are other things already at play that could serve a similar purpose.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
For the current situation I was thinking that maaaaaybe. Pending on how it goes. Sisceal himself will try and get them a face to face meeting with Matthew by any means that he can. Hehe. If i wrote that clear enough that is XD

Oh!!! And Wolflily Wolflily
I set Luce out free from the cult for any interaction if you like! Though he's definitely odd looking now. I'll have to draw a pic. Haha but he's got a big blackish gray patch on a good portion of him on top of his botched self repairs.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
For the current situation I was thinking that maaaaaybe. Pending on how it goes. Sisceal himself will try and get them a face to face meeting with Matthew by any means that he can. Hehe. If i wrote that clear enough that is XD
care to elaborate a lil' more that way i don't step on any toes when i write my post?

care to elaborate a lil' more that way i don't step on any toes when i write my post?
I was planning on writing it so no matter what Sisceal will comply with how Matthew said they can get a face to face meeting with him is all. Out of desperation to get out.
So! You have a heads up or can have Charlotte go along with it or start that process as you like!

I was planning on writing it so no matter what Sisceal will comply with how Matthew said they can get a face to face meeting with him is all. Out of desperation to get out.
So! You have a heads up or can have Charlotte go along with it or start that process as you like!
ah, okay. then i'll just proceed how i normally would. or rather, how Charlotte normally would

Pai Chan Pai Chan is it the same case for you too like Wolflily? where school has started again so posts may take more time to get out?
Mines work across three different fields atm :P but don’t worry. I’ll have a post up either weekend or Monday at the latest. Just a weird time that three different areas got busy all at the same time. Super rare. But it’ll be over after this weekend

Mines work across three different fields atm :P but don’t worry. I’ll have a post up either weekend or Monday at the latest. Just a weird time that three different areas got busy all at the same time. Super rare. But it’ll be over after this weekend
Okie doke! Good to know and can't wait to see your post soon as you can make one! :D

it is. and it feels just like a classic resident evil game in terms of atmosphere and puzzles and stage layout. I'm really enjoying it so far
Oooo!! That's even more awesome!

I'm just sitting here waiting for Kh 3 soon oh so soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back