[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

SadistPoet SadistPoet Here's a thought: there could be a feminist faction that believes that magical girls' propensity for being...well, girls, is some kind of proof that the female gender is inherently superior to the male gender.

SadistPoet SadistPoet Here's a thought: there could be a feminist faction that believes that magical girls' propensity for being...well, girls, is some kind of proof that the female gender is inherently superior to the male gender.
Good idea! If you can come with a name and a short description I can check it and then add it to the lore

I see she does not like other celebrities. That is going to be interesting to see her and May interact.
I’m sure they’ll be mean to each other quite often! Well at least not in public perhaps. I’m not entirely sure how mean Una is going to be yet.

ok i just read may's profile and she's like. the opposite type of idol aimi is. i love this. also im glad we have a fair amount of famous characters because it makes more sense for francesca to reach out to famous girls who happen to be magical girls versus a few randos lol

ok i just read may's profile and she's like. the opposite type of idol aimi is. i love this. also im glad we have a fair amount of famous characters because it makes more sense for francesca to reach out to famous girls who happen to be magical girls versus a few randos lol
Yeah, famous magical girls tend to get a lot more leniency when it comes to what they can & can't get away with. That's not to say that the random ones aren't useful, but they tend to get exploited more often.

In other news, I will work in the coming week to have character sheets for Francesca and a few other notable figures. They will be shorter, so I will probably put them in tab in the lore page.

Under the lore page, in the notable individuals section, there is a new tab for everyone's new mom - Francesca Turner. It is advisable that you give that a look considering she will be important to everyone's girl.

*Small cries*
I'm done with my character sheet I can now fully devote my time to finish reading this OOC chat and catch up with you all.

Please feel free to tell me to fix anything. I rarely use characters with actual powers like these so I'm scared if I went overboard. If there's other problems just tell me too--it's my first time working with a character of this personality aye.

I look forward to this roleplay and to roleplay with all of you! You guys are all lovely people with lovely characters hnng! Goodnight!

Last edited:
*Small cries*
I'm done with my character sheet I can now fully devote my time to finish reading this OOC chat and catch up with you all.

Please feel free to tell me to fix anything. I rarely use characters with actual powers like these so I'm scared if I went overboard. If there's other problems just tell me too--it's my first time working with a character of this personality aye.

I look forward to this roleplay and to roleplay with all of you! You guys are all lovely people with lovely characters hnng! Goodnight!
There's no problems with your character, and you actually went beyond what was required (in a good way). The power is hardly overboard + in these types of role play I hardly care about "balance." I would rather have a bunch of different girls of varying powers over a bunch of artificially balanced characters.

I will be sure to make her a database entry later today!

*Small cries*

It’s a very nice character! :)

Thank you! ;-; Sorry for the long read too!

All of you have lovely characters too! I only hope that Cleo will be able to get along. (But it’s totally okay to dislike her!) Probably the least cutest here but def not a bad person. Hope she has fun with all of you!

Feel free to be aware of the fact that she caused an explosion at a courthouse and is a wanted criminal because it was on the news too so it’d be natural to know. Just thought a character like this can make this type of roleplay more interesting.

Last edited:
I am going to allow maybe one or two extra people to trickle in to account for potential drop-outs.

Edit: I am also making an 'extra' character that will serve as the Pretty Protectors commander. Interestingly enough, she wont be a magical girl - instead she will be a super soldier of sorts.

Alright, I look forward to it!

By the way, I just want to tell everyone I am VERY impressed with the quality, thought, and care put into all of the characters.

SadistPoet SadistPoet
For me at least i felt really motivated in making my character since all of the lore and information you have written is very interesting and thoroughly planned out. You make the setting very rich and complex but also clear and easy to understand as well as very enjoyable to read. I found myself very immersed whenever I was reading over the lore section and I am really looking forward to this rp to say the least!

I just posted the Pretty Protectors handler, Fuka. She might seem kind of unfitting for our group of magical girls, but she is the commander/handler for a good reason. (Plus she expands on something I mentioned in passing in the lore)

Oh, and thank you guys! I have fried my brain a few times trying to make all this lore. The timeline might seem like a bit of non-sense, but it all connects together. Although some things might never get explained.

VERY Important Message!

When everyone gets there characters up I will be informing everyone of their squad assignments. We will have two squads of magical girls (A and B) both will be commanded by Fuka, but individually they will have a squad leader. I already have the two squad leaders in mind, but I will wait until all the characters are up before deciding. These two squads will be arranged by what I think would be a good mix of characters (Skills, personality, and weaknesses). The squads will be subject to change before the RP if anyone protests their placement. Being in different squads does not mean you wont be able to interact with members of the other squad (there will be periods of free time to build relationships). The squads will eventually be mixed up, but I will keep the leaders the same to promote a sense of authority in the leaders.

Essentially, if your girl is assigned as a squad leader then be sure you can handle it before the RP begins. You will be the one to call the shots during combat and give general direction. This is done for an IC reason and an OOC reason. IC the reason is simply that it makes sense for squads to have leaders. OOC the reason is to be sure everyone is on the same page in chaotic combat scenarios. It will be an invaluable resource to look at someones post and see their character saying, "You create a pillar for them to jump on. You jump up to their and fight the guys on the second floor, while you stay down here and rush the first floor." This is so we have plans when we get into combat scenarios, because many of the enemies we will be up against will require plans. After all, teenage girls are not going to take on war vets, bio mechanical monsters, and other teenage girls by only brute-force. I will try to control NPCs with cunning and cohesion, so that is why our magical girls should behave with cunning and cohesion.

Of-course, squad leaders orders are not infallible, hence you can choose to disobey them. There will be consequences for such behaviors, and I will not directly stop them using OOC force. Remember this though, all of your magical girls have willingly joined the Turner Corp, so they will probably do their best to not cause too much trouble. Therefore, it is in your best interest to role-play as a cohesive unit.

Finally, despite having two leaders in mind, I am open to you guys nominating your character, or others characters to be one of the two squad leaders. I am trying to keep this player focused, so if you have any leader nominations speak up!

I've updated my CS with all the abilities I've generated corresponding to each card in the Tarot deck. Please, if a power seems too boring or underwhelming, if it seems too overwhelming or particularly powerful compared to other cards, or if you have any ideas for replacing the powers with something different, PLEASE let me know! I've been working very hard on getting all 78 abilities done, and I wouldn't want too many of them to go to waste due to a lack of creativity. Any suggestion is fine, you don't have to know anything about Tarot cards to help me out, but if you think you could come up with something if you had more info, I implore you to check out a website called Biddy Tarot. The Tarot card descriptions on that site are top notch and it's actually pretty interesting stuff once you get into it, so I recommend going there if you're interested. All of the powers are subject to change as I continue along in case I'd like to replace/revise certain things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back