[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

also i realize that the magical girl name is kinda unreadable; its "akuma" lol

Okay we are up to 5 girls, so we are halfway there. The last two database entries (Princess Peril and Crescent Moon) were a doozy to write lol.

Edit: saor_illust saor_illust To be fair to you, I have to inform you that unless major revisions are made I will delete your CS tonight to keep the character thread looking tidy.

is there a certain date that we're set to begin, or are we waiting for all css to be posted?

aimi is an old character of mine (new backstory and MUCH more traumatized, but uwu) and im so..... excited.....

she's baby please be gentle (don't, i wanna write her getting flustered.)

also. if anyone wants to be "aware" of her idol career, let me know and i can provide more specific details that you can BOMBARD HER WITH AND FLUSTER HER

Feel free to give as many details as you want! I certainly wouldn't mind reading

Note that you all played perfectly in to my scheme; Lucia is full of compliments and has no sense of personal space so she should be a joy for yall's characters. Again, like Kitt, feel free to abuse her, even though I'm fairly sure the plot will abuse them enough

aimi is an old character of mine (new backstory and MUCH more traumatized, but uwu) and im so..... excited.....

she's baby please be gentle (don't, i wanna write her getting flustered.)

also. if anyone wants to be "aware" of her idol career, let me know and i can provide more specific details that you can BOMBARD HER WITH AND FLUSTER HER
Una will no doubt be mean to her if she knows that aimi is an idol. How dare she be more famous than her!

I can't wait to roleplay with all of you as well! I love all of your characters. :) Ophelia is going to be like the mother of the group, I can already see it. Haha.

We can start sooner if everyone creates there characters, but next Friday is the day that will be a definite start point. I am planning on dividing the RP into a group A and group B (Ideally 5 in one group and 5 in another) for the initial scenario of stopping the Gheist assaulting New York. I am doing this for the ease of the RPers so they do not have to keep track of 9 other actions. There will be the threat of the Gheist, and a secondary unannounced threat....

Although if you guys want to divide into any other combination doing whatever strategy I am not going to railroad everyone into one plot-line.

Oh and a random note. I will be making a thread classified under the "other" category that will be a recap thread. I will read everyone's posts and compile together important actions so everyone can get up to speed. I will do this every RP milestone we reach.

I'm going to work on an important section of the lore page detailing Magical Girl anatomy and physical stats tonight. It will be important to know how much your girl can lift and stuff.

Ahhh you all sound so sweet, makes me even more excited to roleplay with you guys. Can't wait to see how Liv makes friends (or not?) with everyone ♪( ´▽`)

I just want to make it clear again that this RP will never tip into REALLY violent territory (Most of it's dark elements are just lore) but it will touch on some serious subject matter like human trafficking, eugenics, slavery, drug-abuse, and so on.

The magical girl physical stat thing will be a little bit brutal to read because I am writing it from the perspective of the organization Harvest & Co. It deals with dissection, so I will create a tab at the top that just tells the studies finding without any brutal details if you want to skip that. Although the dissection portion will not go into any specific brutal details... just felt right to make a warning though.

Hello! I just finished the magical girl physiology section under magical girl database. The first tab is really the only needed thing you have to read while the dissection is just some interesting material. This will help you understand what your magical girl can physically do, and how much magic power she has.

Edit: As for lore, I will occasionally update it with new organizations, magical girls, and maybe some other things as we go along. The lore as it stands right now is the basis and all you really need to know is the stuff above the line and magical girl physicality. Factions and other specific will be explained as I make GM posts. I do not expect you to know every bit of lore and I just see it as a reference tool for the RPs universe. (please check in on it time to time tho... I worked hard...)

Last edited:
honestly i love the lore, i've been reading aimis takedown section....... a lot...

honestly i love the lore, i've been reading aimis takedown section....... a lot...

I feel bad writing all the eliminations. The people who will be using this information do not feel bad though... so watch out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back