[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

This Prophet of Blood fellow has me a lil scared already!

I see you noticed my little bit of foreshadowing. Magical Girl's might be the most magical people on the block, but they are not the only 'supernatural' individuals. I felt really bad writing Khaliunaa containment procedure because it involves force-feeding her meat, but you said she has not had any combat experience so no data could be gathered. Really the only choice was to try to keep her demoralized and restrained.

theyre also useful in case anyone goes bad
you know

True! But be sure to stay true to your character also. The database was written by a cold, uncaring, organization -probably- filled with sociopaths (There is more to it than that though). If someone goes bad you can either do the magical girl thing and reason with them... or just kill them... still your call.

I love how personalized the magical girl database is. It really sets the mood for the rp *_*

Yeah, I also was trying to find a way to have a pre-rp thing for people to read and maintain interest. I also kind of just wanted to go to the next level instead of just saying a cs 'looks good.'

are we going to keep ooc on site or use discord?

are we going to keep ooc on site or use discord?
I considered setting up a discord and put a in-character channel in it that works as a special twitter for magical girls, but decided against discord because not everyone might use it. I can set up a discord if everyone uses it though

Something I wanted to make sure of - I know that mutations carry over to the girls' human forms, but I'm assuming that they can't actually use their magic in their human forms? On a related note, for powers like Liv's, where there's a prolonged effect, do their magic wear off once they detransform? As in, would Liv's dolls lose their life when she's in her human form?

Something I wanted to make sure of - I know that mutations carry over to the girls' human forms, but I'm assuming that they can't actually use their magic in their human forms? On a related note, for powers like Liv's, where there's a prolonged effect, do their magic wear off once they detransform? As in, would Liv's dolls lose their life when she's in her human form?

I need to put this into the lore somewhere because I keep forgetting. Essentially, magical girls can still use there magic in human form but at half power and no additional physical strength, speed, or regeneration.

Also when she goes into human form she can give them magic power still to keep them animated, but will not be able to control as much.

Also when she goes into human form she can give them magic power still to keep them animated, but will not be able to control as much.
sentient sort of? i feel like this would be super cool to interact with if thats the case Dawnsx Dawnsx

SadistPoet SadistPoet Did you have a specific idea in mind as to how mutations work as corruption grows? Is there an expected amount of mutations that a magical girl would experience from 0-100%, or is it just completely random? What about the smaller ranges, like from 0-25% and its increased effects there? Also, I probably missed this somewhere but what exactly happens when mutations reach 100%? Do they fully go berserk and completely lose their humanity?

Edit: Nevermind the first part, I missed it when you said that mutations occur every 10%. Still, I wonder about the potency of the mutations as the number rises

Last edited:
SadistPoet SadistPoet Did you have a specific idea in mind as to how mutations work as corruption grows? Is there an expected amount of mutations that a magical girl would experience from 0-100%, or is it just completely random? What about the smaller ranges, like from 0-25% and its increased effects there? Also, I probably missed this somewhere but what exactly happens when mutations reach 100%? Do they fully go berserk and completely lose their humanity?
I believe in the character creation guide I said every 10% they acquire a new mutation for certain. I never said this, but there's a chance they can acquire multiple mutations before reaching a milestone. I should put this information on the lore page too... thanks for asking by the way :)

As for corruption... Well something bad does happen at 100 percent, but I intentionally did not specify what. It will be something you can figure out through RP.

Edit: also mutations follow no power scaling as they get more corrupted. They are very random, and some are better than others. It's really up to you, but try to make a balance between beneficial ones and detrimental

Thanks for the info. My character sheet shall be up Soon™ by the way
No problem, by the way I feel I need to justify why I am keeping 100 percent corruption a mystery. This is because highly corrupted magical girls are highly mutated so they tend to isolate themselves out of shame(they are young ladies after all). Also, magical girls have not been around long enough for a lot of them to reach 100 percent yet.

yes! The magical girl database is amazing and I can’t stop reading everyone’s eliminations
sp00ky

Also cant wait for your gril sadist, i bet she’ll be amazing cx

Oh my god she’s AMAZING
She doesn’t seem like a Mary Sue at all! The cliche is broken up by her interest in tarot. I really can’t wait to see her in action, since she seems quite versatile. Overall just a stunning character <3

I've posted my character sheet. I promise she's not as much of a Mary Sue as she might seem at first.

...I promise.
I like it! Idealistic magical girls are needed too. I will be adding her to the database soon. I like the reference photo you used for her magical girl form.

Yeah, the reference photo for the magical girl form looks very cute.

Now, time to do a bunch of research on Tarot cards and make an effect for each of them! This is going to be fun

Yeah, the reference photo for the magical girl form looks very cute.

Now, time to do a bunch of research on Tarot cards and make an effect for each of them! This is going to be fun
This is something I made a while back for something else. Some of these ideas are a bit too powerful, and others are not very good. I thought I would share it with you to help you come up with ideas.

The Fool - Allows the user to draw a card and pocket it to be instantly cast on thought
The Magician - The Witches essence is summoned. A primordial witch who can give magical advice, but cannot cast any spells of her own. Can shield user from magical attacks.
The High Priestess - A card of introspection, can summon a priestess entity to discover hidden potential. Can be used also to speak to the dead, comatose, or sleeping. Must be willing.
The Empress - One of two powerful cards. Can summon a sealed goddess that creates an area that no death can exist in. (Not drawable without further training/help from the magician) The Emperor - The other card in the duality. Summons the voice of god which creates a zone of authority (Uncontrollable by normal means, with further research can be controlled)
The Hierophant - Learn anything so long as the card is active but immediately forget it after the card is deactivated.
The Lovers - Forge an alliance with another so long as the card is active. May not harm said target until the effect has ended.
The Chariot - Summon the most common form of transportation in a given area.
Strength - Summon a giant with immeasurable strength. Feel the weight of the object the giant is lifting. Very dangerous if used too long.
The Hermit - Pause time and remove yourself into a pocket dimension to consult the hermit. A demonic entity that can answer any question for a price. (varies in severity and payment
type)
The Wheel of Fortune - Randomly alter events of the past hour. (May result in ones death/others death if not done with prep)
Justice - Only the truth may be told around this holy entity. Effects the user too. If a lie is told the Holy Entity will attempt to strike down the person who has lied.
The Hanged Man - A failsafe card. If one dies while possessing this card in the users deck, spend a random amount of time dead and be brought back. The hanged man card will be missing from ones deck.
Death - Summons a reaper. The reaper can be instructed to kill the user and remove every trace of his existence from everyone's memory, or kill one target and do the prior. although the user himself will be damned to this fate upon dying. (The hanged man will not work with this card)
Temperance - Summon an angel to protect a target for exactly one day. No other cards may be used during this time frame.
The Devil - Become possessed by the 'devil' within this card. Lose control over ones deck and draw 3 cards at random. These cards will be used by the 'devils' will.
The Tower - Summon a powerful mechanized unit around the user. It is impervious to most conventional weapons. Although it cannot move.
The Star - Gain a shining star that guides the user through an unfamiliar environment so long as they can see it.
The Moon - Only usable at night. Summons a volatile wave of magical energy that can eviscerate weak souls. The user is effected by this too.
The Sun - Only usable during the day. Summons a wave of magical energy that empowers the souls of all around the user. The user is effected by this too. (Persists after the card is used for as long as the person can sustain it)
Judgement - The second most powerful card in the deck. Summons a horn that pulls upon the end of man.
The World - The end all and be all of the tarot. Merges the user with the world rendering them god. Scatters the deck across the world

Last edited:
Nice! I will almost definitely be stealing some of these or at least drawing inspiration from them. Thanks for the reference!

Just a disclaimer, an anonymous friend is writing Creamy Swirl's database entry so there is no bias in her elimination method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back