OoC Main Chat

Hey Isac. Azura is in the same cafe as Cyrus here. =3

@Isacoolbow

I was going to wait for @animegirl20 posted again before I did another with Cyrus since I personally know life gets in the way. But if nothing happens in a week or so, I'll post something.

But I wonder how long it will take azure to notice him nearby and hopefully not run away this time.

I was going to wait for @animegirl20 posted again before I did another with Cyrus since I personally know life gets in the way. But if nothing happens in a week or so, I'll post something.

But I wonder how long it will take azure to notice him nearby and hopefully not run away this time.

Azura ended up noticing Cyrus within five minutes, since she just gossip a bit about him here. =3

Azura: "...Hi Cyrus." *Left with her espresso here.*

Azura ended up noticing Cyrus within five minutes, since she just gossip a bit about him here. =3

Azura: "...Hi Cyrus." *Left with her espresso here.*

Honestly I was thinking on more of the lines of *noticing cyrus. Pause. sprints out the door* 

sorry been busy i'll post soon

ok so just a heads up the post I'm making right now will be most likely be short I'm really tired went out to a party last night and was up all night so my brain is a bit dead right now. 

ok so just a heads up the post I'm making right now will be most likely be short I'm really tired went out to a party last night and was up all night so my brain is a bit dead right now. 

That's alright, so you can post something after you're not tired or tomorrow here.  :/

P.s. Azura is gossiping about Cyrus here. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
That's alright, so you can post something after you're not tired or tomorrow here.  :/

XD I might have to wait. I'm at a total blank dang it! :|  I should of went home early liked I planned but nooo had to listen to my friend. Ugh oh well at least I had a lot of fun hahaha 8)

Alyssa: "Last question: What advice would you give to kids like me?"

Azura: "My advice is to make some friends even if they are a bit weird, because you never know if they are going to be amazing in the future. Like seriously, I am a singer, a photographer, and an artist; so I am like inspiration towards most of my fans here." 'Although, Adam is still trying to beat me in the singing leaderboard here, since I am number 1 on that. Plus I just keep wearing a wig at my concerts, so I don't have to deal with my fans at random places either.'  ( Yep, and this is why none of her fans know what Azura normally looks like here. Because she keeps wearing that wig on her head, so they don't have to bother her after the concert. )

@Shmivian

Alyssa: "Last question: What advice would you give to kids like me?"

Azura: "My advice is to make some friends even if they are a bit weird, because you never know if they are going to be amazing in the future. Like seriously, I am a singer, a photographer, and an artist; so I am like inspiration towards most of my fans here." 'Although, Adam is still trying to beat me in the singing leaderboard here, since I am number 1 on that. Plus I just keep wearing a wig at my concerts, so I don't have to deal with my fans at random places either.'  ( Yep, and this is why none of her fans know what Azura normally looks like here. Because she keeps wearing that wig on her head, so they don't have to bother her after the concert. )

@Shmivian

I don't think Alyssa would listen to Azura's answer to that.

In any case, she asked Vijay, not her.

I don't think Alyssa would listen to Azura's answer to that.

In any case, she asked Vijay, not her.

I know, but Azura would say that if she was there. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

A little bit like her, but not really here. Since Azura is awkward towards the princess candidates, because she doesn't shut up about her being Pisces after a few minutes. xD 

Azura: "Puppies, kittens, and magic. I want to show off my magic towards the princess candidates, since I love them so much here." ( Oh boy. Azura is the most compassionate zodiac here, but she also pretends to be the most childish zodiac too. You seriously can't predict of what she is thinking, because Azura is smarter than she looks at times. P.s. Claire would love her mind games here, since Azura will pretend to be all innocent and cute just to manipulate people. Pisces = The most confusing zodiac ever. ) 

Haven't actually watched more than one episode of that show so I wouldn't know XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back