OoC Main Chat

I mean, if you can get past Leo and Sky without bothering them, I'd actually be really amused- another lunatic to ruin Mari's day. :)

Azura is Pisces so yeah, and she isn't a lunatic unless you throw her kindness out the window here. <- Azura did tried to get Alyssa to like her, and she ruined it. ( She wants a caramel espresso here btw. )

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason it wouldn't let me tag people XP I did get my response in the main rp up  though. I'll probably do the flashback response too, but no guarantee on that being soon since I am not reliable  lol

So cute. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Thanks everyone ^_^ I worked really hard on them so I'm super glad you like them. All your characters were so fun to draw~

They kinda look like they are plush dolls, i love it. freaking adorable.

I had fun trying to convey the attitudes of all the characters lol. Y'all have come up with some pretty fun personalities.

8 minutes ago, AnimeGenork said:

Noel looks so perfectly adorable and angsty X3

Going through all sorts of conflicting emotions that make his powers go through phase changes X3 lol. At least, that's what I was trying to symbolize more or less ha ha

First off......AHHHHHHHH TAURUS IS HECKIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

Secondly <.< I hate my laptop. I can't decide if redownloading all my video games is more annoying or if that award goes to having to redo all of my paint tool sai brushes xwx

Alsooooooooo 

I may have gotten bored and am returning on working on my original Zodiac story and am making a little thing with it in rpg maker owo

Users who are viewing this thread