OoC Main Chat

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
This is the main thread for out of character chat. Please post all out of character exchanges in the OoC section

Introduce yourselves here and get to know each other ^_^  . Be sure to mention if there are any subjects you are particularly uncomfortable with (PM me if you would like to say this anonymously). If you have any suggestions about the rp, post them here. A lot of decisions about the course of this rp will be made democratically, and everyone will be free to discuss their thoughts on whatever suggestions are made.

@ApfelSeine

Should I wait for the others to make their characters and I will make Adam, or should I go ahead and make him?

Well, I would have posted Azura by now. But sadly, I can't because freaking mobile won't let me.  :(  ( At my college right now. )

Last edited by a moderator:
@ApfelSeine

Should I wait for the others to make their characters and I will make Adam, or should I go ahead and make him?

You can make him as soon as you'd like to :) Just remember that the character sheets are marginally different. You should be able to include most of the same information you've already written about him, but the order and specific attributes are a little different.

@ApfelSeine

My apologies, but could I switch my reservation to Virgo instead of a candidate? I'd play both, but I haven't the ability to play two characters at the same time.

@ApfelSeine

My apologies, but could I switch my reservation to Virgo instead of a candidate? I'd play both, but I haven't the ability to play two characters at the same time.

That's fine :) It's actually preferable to only play one or the other side it leaves roles open for new players. I'll amend the character list

Ideally, we'll get the final zodiac role filled before we start. But technically speaking we should be able to start regardless of that and just leave it open to new players while the rp is running. I'm also hoping to get another zodiac princess candidate or two before we start so that there will be more to do, but it should run fine with the people we have now. My intention is to make the rp relatively easy for people to jump into so that anyone interested in the premise can join in.

@Blackrose7

XDDD well, I shall wait for the answer instead of saying so~

Lol well it's good to reconfirm since some things have changed. You can go ahead and say Capricorn did it. That's basically the main thing he did to help the renegades; reason with/manipulate people into siding with their cause. Most likely the way he did it was to try convincing Aries that the princess was being forced into taking care of others when she should be able to enjoy living life for herself instead. He might also attempt to convince Aries that the loyal zodiacs viewed him as a bad person because of his powers, but that the renegades accepted it as an equally important and valuable as any other power (which is true to some extent). He'd convince him without lying or tricking him if possible, but feel free to say that he lied if that's what it would take to get Aries to side with them. Capricorn has no qualms about doing what's necessary to ensure what he feels is the best outcome. ;)

Aries would think that all of the loyal zodiacs viewed him as a bad person, because of his powers until he talks to Azura. Because Azura doesn't see the renegade zodiacs as being evil here, since they are just misguided, confused, and one of them fucked up by killing the zodiac princess. 

Pisces: The only one who knows that humans aren't fully good nor evil here, because she has talked to a bunch of humans on the internet or in real life to understand how complicated they are. ( Azura secretly observes everybody, because that is how she is. Real life Pisces people also do this, since they are either sitting at a cafeteria table by themselves just watching what other people are doing, or talking to someone. ^w^ ) 

@ApfelSeine

Aries would think that all of the loyal zodiacs viewed him as a bad person, because of his powers until he talks to Azura. Because Azura doesn't see the renegade zodiacs as being evil here, since they are just misguided, confused, and one of them fucked up by killing the zodiac princess. 

Pisces: The only one who knows that humans aren't fully good nor evil here, because she has talked to a bunch of humans on the internet or in real life to understand how complicated they are. ( Azura secretly observes everybody, because that is how she is. Real life Pisces people also do this, since they are either sitting at a cafeteria table by themselves just watching what other people are doing, or talking to someone. ^w^ ) 

@ApfelSeine

While it is possible that Capricorns choice of argument works on him, I'll leave it to Cheshire Grin to decide on what type of argument would be convincing for her character. It seems that convincing Aries that the princess was impacted by something which turned her dangerous/corrupted her was the way to go. It hardly matters if there was evidence of that or not as long as it was convincing to the character. Plus, if Aries was brought to their side relatively soon before the death of the princess, then there would be no time to find out the truth. Though no one really knows who killed the princess, so it would be difficult to say the reason for why it happened.

It is interesting that Azura takes a fairly neutral stance, though I would argue that many of the zodiacs are aware that humans are capable of both good and evil. It's more a matter of what they choose to focus on. For instance, Capricorn knows full well that humans can be selfless and good a lot of the time, but he feels that at their core, humans care more about fulfilling their own self interests and less about protecting anyone or anything that they don't see as important enough.

While it is possible that Capricorns choice of argument works on him, I'll leave it to Cheshire Grin to decide on what type of argument would be convincing for her character. It seems that convincing Aries that the princess was impacted by something which turned her dangerous/corrupted her was the way to go. It hardly matters if there was evidence of that or not as long as it was convincing to the character. Plus, if Aries was brought to their side relatively soon before the death of the princess, then there would be no time to find out the truth. Though no one really knows who killed the princess, so it would be difficult to say the reason for why it happened.

It is interesting that Azura takes a fairly neutral stance, though I would argue that many of the zodiacs are aware that humans are capable of both good and evil. It's more a matter of what they choose to focus on. For instance, Capricorn knows full well that humans can be selfless and good a lot of the time, but he feels that at their core, humans care more about fulfilling their own self interests and less about protecting anyone or anything that they don't see as important enough.

True, and the zodiac princess also gave Azura a very special letter that was sealed in an envelope. Because Azura was warning the princess about her unexpected death in the past since she is a freaking Pisces + Pisces don't make any senses anyway; plus the zodiac princess wanted someone to keep her very special letter safe, for it would be very important for the future. ( ♥ Secret letter buddies forever. ♥ =D ) Think of Azura being both a stalker, and a secret messager for the zodiac princess here. ( God, I love making Azura a very unique character here. xD )

True, and the zodiac princess also gave Azura a very special letter that was sealed in an envelope. Because Azura was warning the princess about her unexpected death in the past since she is a freaking Pisces + Pisces don't make any senses anyway; plus the zodiac princess wanted someone to keep her very special letter safe, for it would be very important for the future. ( ♥ Secret letter buddies forever. ♥ =D ) Think of Azura being both a stalker, and a secret messager for the zodiac princess here. ( God, I love making Azura a very unique character here. xD )

Well it's fine to make the character unique, but be careful to avoid metagaming ^_^ Especially since the storyline will be different.

Well it's fine to make the character unique, but be careful to avoid metagaming ^_^ Especially since the storyline will be different.

I am trying not to do that; and the funny thing is that Azura doesn't even know what the zodiac princess wrote in that letter, since she just handed her that important letter in a envelope before her death. ( Also nobody knows that Azura is both a stalker, and a secret messager for the zodiac princess here. )

I am trying not to do that; and the funny thing is that Azura doesn't even know what the zodiac princess wrote in that letter, since she just handed her that important letter in a envelope before her death. ( Also nobody knows that Azura is both a stalker, and a secret messager for the zodiac princess here. )

Hmmm. Well if it's going to be something major to do with the plot, please pm me before utilizing it :) If it's something major to do with one of the other characters, you should run it by them since they decide on what their character was like and would do in the past. If it's nothing major then that's fine as is I suppose. I'll leave it to you to judge whether it's something that effects the plot or another character in a major way

Users who are viewing this thread