OoC Main Chat

Going off est I'm usually on in the afternoon and evenings.

I plan to start soon. Might kick things off tonight if all goes well. Just want to finish reviewing the finished CSs when I am on my computer.

My Character sheet is now complete. Yay.

Now I just need to make a normal human CS and i'm good to go!  ^_^

Make sure to use the "additional character" CS ^_^ it's slightly different from the princess CS, though not by much.

am i aloud to make a guy princess cannidate for humor's sake even though i already have cancer? X3

am i aloud to make a guy princess cannidate for humor's sake even though i already have cancer? X3

All additional characters have to be regular people for now. That might change in the future. I'm not averse to having a male candidate, but for now I'm asking that people stick to one major role.

Oho btw~~ Normally I frown upon planned ships, but because of how large this is, I'll just throw this out there. (Don't worry it's nothing gross or sexual. Far from it. More cutesy that anything.)

;3  If any of you like a neat freak, Arya's open. He's your classic Tsundere. He's a closet Bi.

Cute ships may sail~

Oho btw~~ Normally I frown upon planned ships, but because of how large this is, I'll just throw this out there. (Don't worry it's nothing gross or sexual. Far from it. More cutesy that anything.)

;3  If any of you like a neat freak, Arya's open. He's your classic Tsundere. He's a closet Bi.

Cute ships may sail~

Azura makes unofficial shipping pairs in her dairy just for fun here. =3

I low-key ship Vijay with everyone I find interesting lol. Of course generally I like to see how things go, and who has chemistry together. It's hard to say from character sheets alone, and plus in this RP there's other things to be thinking about ha ha. Though character dynamics are my favorite part of any RP :)  (Vijay doesn't acknowledge gender, so I guess that makes him pan XD He's not all that experienced though in spite of how long he's lived lol)

I am still wondering about the people who haven't made their cs yet here. =3

Seems to mainly be returning players we're waiting on. We should be able to catch them up relatively easily (and similarly it shouldn't be too hard to catch up newer players who start late). I think I'll start things tonight just so that y'all don't have to wait long.

Last edited by a moderator:
XD Alright, this is completely out of topic, but how does everyone tolerate that Arya actually loved a mortal before? I won't go into detail as to who it is, at least not until further rp. But it adds depth to him, and only those who end up close to him can know this :3 That's why I didn't add it to my character sheet.

XD Alright, this is completely out of topic, but how does everyone tolerate that Arya actually loved a mortal before? I won't go into detail as to who it is, at least not until further rp. But it adds depth to him, and only those who end up close to him can know this :3 That's why I didn't add it to my character sheet.

Well, Azura doesn't mind about that; since love has no boundaries here.

6 minutes ago, DustyLeaves said:

I think it's fine to include that :)  I'm pretty much okay with people having whatever sort of backstory they want (especially immortal characters who have a long time to get involved with all sorts of hijinks.

Love how this thread received a "HOT!" label. Good to know we're all a bunch of sexy bastards.

.... XD Ah.. you can shoot me now for that joke.

Ha XD That's funny. Definitely looking forward to seeing how things progress in this rp

And so it begins  B7 Lol

Beat you in making the flashback thread. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Beat you in making the flashback thread. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Was gonna make one specifically for zodiacs and one specifically for regular characters. Do you mind if I edit your post to make that specifically a Zodiac flashback thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back