OoC Main Chat

We've filled up our Zodiac roster! And we have a decent number of zodiac princess candidates as well ^_^  That should make things very interesting.

Once most people have finished creating their character, I'll probably begin the roleplay. It shouldn't be long before we get to start, so I'm very excited.

:3 Ello~ Tis the Libra rper here. I know none of you, but you all seem like awesome people. If you're reading this, have a wonderful day~

DustyLeaves

Just a question, what is the 'mood' of the RP on the scale of saccharine to grimdark grim darkness? I try to work Alexandra based off the general atmosphere. 

I'd say the mood is not particularly dark. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's lighthearted, but it depends very much on the characters involved. Overall it'll be somewhere in the middle, leaning more towards the more lighthearted side of things since there isn't a lot of death involved in this roleplay. Most of the seriousness is likely to come from philosophizing on the corrupt and brutal aspects of humanity than from actual violence. I mean, it will vary on a character by character basis. Some people have made characters more prone to introducing darker elements, while others have made incurable optimists.

For instance, if you're interacting with a character like Pisces, there's a very "I want to find a way to make sure that everyone can be friends!" mentality. If you're interacting with a character like Capricorn, there's more likely to be an "I will psychologically torment you for my own purposes if you give me half a chance" mentality. Nothing goes particularly far, but there will be a few darker elements depending on which characters you associate with. But even the darker characters will have lighter moments, hence why I'd say it leans towards the lighter side of things while still having the capacity for some more serious elements to be introduced.

My recommendation would be to have a character with the capacity to incite/handle dark themes, but who also has the capacity to introduce levity in some situations. If you plan to be associated with the renegades, you can get away with more as far as dark elements are concerned. I don't expect things to go very dark, but there is the potential to introduce mature concepts in some situations. My general rule of thumb is to not include any elements I don't think a teenager could handle (given that this site is 13+). So about the level of edginess of a book that wants to be edgy and dark while still being fairly marketable, if that analogy makes sense XD

The subject of magical weapons came up, so I've made a poll. Please make sure to vote everyone :)

Yeah, I asked on the interest check and I'm making the form now. Which character are you playing?

Yep, and go look that Cancer's cs; since Azura has a crush on him. xD ( Azura: "Cancer is secretly mine." ) 

Yeah, I haven't read them in detail yet. I usually skim them to make sure my character fits, then read them properly, but this has intrigued me.

Yeah, I haven't read them in detail yet. I usually skim them to make sure my character fits, then read them properly, but this has intrigued me.

I am just saying to go there, so you can scroll down to the bottom to see my post. =3 ( Azura is literally having a major crush on Cancer in his own cs there. xD )

Lol Azura has a crush on pretty much every male zodiac that's been created so far XD Except Capricorn. Poor guy gets no love ;P ha ha

Lol Azura has a crush on pretty much every male zodiac that's been created so far XD Except Capricorn. Poor guy gets no love ;P ha ha

Azura likes all of the zodiacs, but she loves Cancer so much that she has a mini shrine of him. ( She got a bunch a Cancer symbols from the internet, and hanged them on the secret room's wall in her closet. P.s. She doesn't have a crush on Leo either, because Azura keeps avoiding him. =3 )

No love: Scorpio, Capricorn, and Leo. xD

Has someone to be in love with here: Almost everybody else. 

Azure is so harsh. xD

Azura didn't write that. I wrote that. =3
Azura would play cupid with them though, since she is like a expert shipper here. xD ( You guys know about the list in her diary here. Well, it will upgrade eventually. =3 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabaa/Aquarius is finished!  :D

Nice. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

My Character sheet is now complete. Yay.

Now I just need to make a normal human CS and i'm good to go!  ^_^

;3  Just a question. Not trying to rush the process, as I understand people are still establishing their characters, and we're still deciding enchanted weapons. But when will we start? I need to know this to adjust my schedule to it, I'm a person who can't be fully awake for rp. Otherwise my creativity is compromised. Thanks!

I'm in America, ET (Eastern Time)

XD My basic question is; When is everyone normally on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back