OoC Main Chat

You can do whatever you would like to do :) If you want to have your character interact with mine or anyone else's, just poke me/them. I'm not one to pressure people to post. If you wanna revive it I'll work on doing so, since I'm more than happy to help kick things into gear again. Just let me know what your perspective is on what you would like to see happen.

If you're asking whether or not you should be sticking around, then that's really up to you. If you're not invested in seeing it continue at all, then that's fine! If you are, I'll put effort into reviving it. I don't declare things to be dead as long as there's at least one invested player.

You can do whatever you would like to do :) If you want to have your character interact with mine or anyone else's, just poke me/them. I'm not one to pressure people to post. If you wanna revive it I'll work on doing so, since I'm more than happy to help kick things into gear again. Just let me know what your perspective is on what you would like to see happen.

If you're asking whether or not you should be sticking around, then that's really up to you. If you're not invested in seeing it continue at all, then that's fine! If you are, I'll put effort into reviving it. I don't declare things to be dead as long as there's at least one invested player.

I was invested until life started kicking me in the face and the posts stopped coming, to be honest. ^^"

As much as I'd love to stay, I'm afraid my amount of RPs and busyness IRL prevent me from doing so. I sowwy >.<

I want to continue!! (and I'm waiting on you anyways i belive!!!! T^T)

Users who are viewing this thread