• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

anyone finding the rp lay out odd after CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu posted. I mean on my screen it now has two columns of posts mitsu's and everyone else. I even copied their formatting and posted elsewhere and it didn't happen the look bugs the hell out of me

Last edited:
anyone finding the rp lay out odd after CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu posted. I mean on my screen it now has two columns of posts mitsu's and everyone else. I even copied their formatting and posted elsewhere and it didn't happen the look bugs the hell out of me

Yeah the layout for me is kinda wonky, like the sites page was shifted slightly off center?

Is anyone interested in joining alongside the resort event? Since I've been a bit Mia due to work, I am looking to post something tonight when I'm done. Depending on if anyone is interested, I can do some additional set up to involve extra people if they're interested. (Though, even if I do not do so directly, people are still more than welcome to join in. It just may be easier for you to transition if there is some set up beforehand.)

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I'm thinking that I may post for Shorn tonight as well, and maybe get the ball rolling on the naming ceremony, or at least bringing him back into the picture to work towards it. Especially since Shorn hasn't been posted for in quite a bit of time.

Is anyone interested in joining alongside the resort event? Since I've been a bit Mia due to work, I am looking to post something tonight when I'm done. Depending on if anyone is interested, I can do some additional set up to involve extra people if they're interested. (Though, even if I do not do so directly, people are still more than welcome to join in. It just may be easier for you to transition if there is some set up beforehand.)

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I'm thinking that I may post for Shorn tonight as well, and maybe get the ball rolling on the naming ceremony, or at least bringing him back into the picture to work towards it. Especially since Shorn hasn't been posted for in quite a bit of time.

I'm down for joining in the resort event. Gonna see about posting for Konjin and Miname at least for Mitsu in the meantime.

so how are people my day is less than great as my cat died

I'm sorry to hear that, Karcen 😔

Since some expressed interest in joining the Resort event, I'll begin planning a few additional opportunities. I have a plan to be able to encompass additional characters that I had not done yet. Any chance I can get the character names of who will be joining? Once I get home, or as I work slowly with posting on my phone, I'll begin to start this up.

Since some expressed interest in joining the Resort event, I'll begin planning a few additional opportunities. I have a plan to be able to encompass additional characters that I had not done yet. Any chance I can get the character names of who will be joining? Once I get home, or as I work slowly with posting on my phone, I'll begin to start this up.

I was thinking either Kaguya or Konjin tbh, since they were both there on the rooftop and all that

Sure, that sounds good, I'll work on planning out what to do. I'm currently thinking that Ayame will be making an appearance in her first post, which will address this stuff, and make it so much easier to transition into the event.

Sure, that sounds good, I'll work on planning out what to do. I'm currently thinking that Ayame will be making an appearance in her first post, which will address this stuff, and make it so much easier to transition into the event.

Depending on either Kaguya or Konjin showing up to the event, Noga will likely tag along

Depending on either Kaguya or Konjin showing up to the event, Noga will likely tag along
That's perfectly fine, I have no issues with more characters becoming involved overall. I'll try to make Ayame's post pretty open ended to allow people to involve themselves however they see fit.

I think, and I'll have to see how the post comes together, but i think extending a hand to spiritual humans could make for an interesting addition too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back