• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

That particular scene is kind of important for Miu so I would like to play it out. But if we wanted to advance time we could always go back to that scene later

As skip ahead to a smaller not so important scene wouldn't be bad so we can do some post, but I don't want to do anything major for Miu until interaction gets done

Same same been out for awhile and when I had the fever to post the site was down lol.

Tried using the time the site was down to finish that Konjin post and it's still kinda just sitting in my docs lol. Gonna try and get that up soon, then work on anyone else I may need to post for after.

May or may not have the big softie Konjin think about how healing Hakuka and Kami_X led to getting free dinner

Last edited:
Whoa everyone, this has been going on a really long time. I'm not sure if I want to keep on going with my Monk guy but I'd love to try and reintroduce Lady Hasuna. She might be out of the loop but we can just say that she had business in Tokyo or something.

As skip ahead to a smaller not so important scene wouldn't be bad so we can do some post, but I don't want to do anything major for Miu until interaction gets done

I guess we will wait fir a bit longer

I apologize for the hold-up. Will try to get it out tomorrow for sure or your money back.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Did you already have something planned for Momo? I wanted to ask before sending Ryo on a chase.

Yes and no. Yes, I do have plans for Momo, but no they aren't especially stringent. If no one gets to her, she'd be crying her eyes out in the girls' bathroom (or any other random location really) and drawing in a horde of phantoms to eat her. The plan is for Rika and Kami_X to find her at this point so he can do his next naming. If Ryo wants to chase her, he can catch her before she starts crying or after she does. Either way works and I do enjoy it when people twist my plans a little~

Who let the bird in?

Whoa everyone, this has been going on a really long time. I'm not sure if I want to keep on going with my Monk guy but I'd love to try and reintroduce Lady Hasuna. She might be out of the loop but we can just say that she had business in Tokyo or something.

Oh ok, can you catch me up a bit?

You can definitely come back.

I would love to catch you up, but I can't even finish the summary section lol. Many things happened, but it's nothing that can be described as major must-know events for a "slice of life" rp. Ryuujin returned home after playing with 2 humans in jellyfish arc, human kids are at school, Kami_X does jobs while meeting enemies and allies, Azani named her second regalia and is now interacting with Inari's regalias + moon rabbit...everyone is pretty much doing their own thing lol.

Tbh, I can feel my interest in this rp waning somewhat due to increased workload, long break from writing (which is mostly my fault), as well as various other distractions...but I'm resolved to stick around so long as there are people still interested in continuing this. I'd also hate to see so many good ideas/plans wasted before they get a chance to bud. Part of the issue I see is that we have a small cast of players, but too many things happening at the same time and not enough interactions as a result. Sandbox style is just not working out. Therefore I'm thinking of starting a new thread where we'll have one event running at a time for players to participate in (if they so desire) with whichever character they want. Whether it's The Secret Archives The Secret Archives 's nefarious plots involving Ayame, individual character arcs, missing gods, etc, we'll vote on one event to be the "main" event at the time where we'll all participate in together to see its conclusion. Whoever is in charge of running the event (the gm at the time) will also be in charge of concluding the event so that a next event can follow. Naturally, I intend to finish up all the currently running scenes/events before starting this, but if you are still interested and think this is a good idea, please vote from (or add to) the current pool of ideas:

• Hotel Lillium The Secret Archives The Secret Archives
  • Finding Nagi/Uzume
  • Regalia Tournament
  • AFAH stuffs
  • Beach Episode (Otohime's entrance)
  • Find Inemaru (Meet Shiro) Phayne Phayne
  • Find Takumi98 Takumi98 's dragon god.
  • VeiledPariah VeiledPariah 's half phantom/idol phantom shenanigans
  • Yomi Expedition Karcen Karcen
  • Other episode ideas/character arcs

I am also open to other ideas for revitalizing this rp.

Karcen Karcen Dante Verren Dante Verren VeiledPariah VeiledPariah The Secret Archives The Secret Archives Lucem Lucem MrThe MrThe Phayne Phayne CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu Haze- Haze- (I'm just tagging people I think are still here due to activity so if this rp has died for you, feel free to ignore it=P)

Last edited:
as far as plots i am not sure what mor ei can pout in Azani has mostly been off doing her own thing and not sure many would want to help her

yep Azani has always just been growing her own power just kind of being in the background of others few noticing it. At most i could think of some kind of Yomi expedition to find her and figure out her plot assuming heaven doesn't believe her. Personally i wouldn't mind building on the phantom stuff in Yomi but well that can only really be done by Azani and phantoms.

yep Azani has always just been growing her own power just kind of being in the background of others few noticing it. At most i could think of some kind of Yomi expedition to find her and figure out her plot assuming heaven doesn't believe her. Personally i wouldn't mind building on the phantom stuff in Yomi but well that can only really be done by Azani and phantoms.

Gotcha. Yomi expedition will be added to the list^^

If you want some Yomi stuffs, missing Nagi/Uzume will have some exploration into that department and the Regalia Tournament has Enma's introduction

Yeah would just need azani to actully wish to be part of those hard part of playing the seemingly evil chatacter is they don't just show up to pal around

Yeah would just need azani to actully wish to be part of those hard part of playing the seemingly evil chatacter is they don't just show up to pal around

I see...

Unfortunately, there really isn't anything I can do if she has no desire to participate in any events that will lead to her interacting with/meeting other characters. If you want to participate in them, your best bet is to create/play other characters who are more amiable to it *shrug*. Otherwise, you can continue her power building in the current thread.

We will see technically there is akashi but yeah never got to her azani may just show up uninvited at times

I just want to get to azani and her apotheosis might make her a bit nicer

We will see technically there is akashi but yeah never got to her azani may just show up uninvited at times

I just want to get to azani and her apotheosis might make her a bit nicer

Haha, do what you must. Maybe she'll get her apotheosis during one of the events when someone (npc/another player) kills her :closedeyessmile:

Either way, I intend to finish our current scene before opening another thread for the "main plot of the day" rotation. Personally, I'm voting for Hotel Lillium The Secret Archives The Secret Archives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back