• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

I'm basically done with the day and just waiting for peeps to finish some of their interactions first before timelines get too awkward...though that might be unavoidable =p

Thinking of bringing Sachi back

dc259d07a536e7221fce016a80f262ca.jpg

Though I'm debating between making her a pc or npc

If need be I can pm rp with Dante Verren Dante Verren so you can skip but I think we are near done

Nah, don't worry about it. Write everything here pls^^ It's just a small pause to pacify my storybuilding sense. If anyone actually needs us to slow down because they've got plans or wanna squeeze in an interaction, they can tag us.

Lucem Lucem
Kenji's an npc I literally named on the spot, so you are free to write him how you wish and I'll go along with it, but if you'd like any input from my part lemme know :closedeyessmile:

Lucem Lucem
Kenji's an npc I literally named on the spot, so you are free to write him how you wish and I'll go along with it, but if you'd like any input from my part lemme know :closedeyessmile:
Gotcha. I'll probably have have a quick post done by tonight so Ryo and Rika can get to the school. I've been using my free time grinding the FGO quests.

Gotcha. I'll probably have have a quick post done by tonight so Ryo and Rika can get to the school. I've been using my free time grinding the FGO quests.

My mind wants to complete Gilfest, but I've only been casually grinding.

You need to give in and spend all your apples clearing 1000 lotto boxes. I can't resist the free tickets from the challenge quests.

Still haven't finished the 2nd lotto box so this might take a while ^^; Been too busy re-watching Noragami.

I tried to get a post fone got most of it but I need to improve it so ill post tomorrow

Do your best, but don't stress. I look forward to reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back